Part 7

"So, how is the mission going, my angel?" the raven-haired woman asked. 

"It's going fine," Aiden answered in a bored tone. "Good," she simply replied, letting her fingers run over his shoulders. She had called him a few days ago, the day in the coffee-shop. She never usually does this. Whenever he gets a mission, he would not hear from her until the mission was accomplished. 

"Why did you call me here?"  Aiden asked as he fumbled with a piece of cloth. She made him nervous, like in the sickest way possible. Nothing scared him, nothing but her. 

"I thought I would fill you in on some important details on our beautiful Madison." Her fingers ran down his arm, her mouth close to his ear as she stood behind him. 

"Which are?" Aiden felt sick like he could throw up. So many memories, nightmares came back when she was near him. Her scent disgusted him.

"Her father," she started, "was a very powerful man, until he died that is." She rose her upper body and slowly walked away from Aiden.

"We were close," she added, staring into the darkness of the room. "But that bastard betrayed me. Right before he died, he stole everything I had, every single coin, and hid it." She stopped talking for a second, calmly breathing in and out.

"And I need that money back. That's where Madison comes in. Her father loved her to death, so he would most likely hide the money a place where she knows." 

The woman suddenly sounded mad, clenching her fists together. But then she smiled again. An evil smile that sent shivers down Aiden's spine. Her raven hair flew around when she turned her head toward Aiden, the smile still spread across her face. A sudden darkness covered her eyes and Aiden know without a doubt what she was about to say, what she wanted. 

"But now when I think about it, it's been some time since I last saw you," she came closer, brushing her hand on his shoulder again. Aiden gulped.

Suddenly, a phone started ringing and Aiden teared up from the chair he was sitting on, picking his phone up from his pocket. The woman sighed in disappointment.

Aiden quickly looked at the woman he feared the most and bowed. "I'm sorry, I have to go."

He rushed out of the dark room, stopping when he reached the streets again, out of reach from the woman. 

That's when he checked the ID of the caller, who had potentially saved him from horror. 

But what surprised him was the person calling:

Madison.

Author's note:
Hello, I'm back. Sorry for this very short and bad chapter. I'll try updating the story more frequently. 

Thank you for reading and feel free to vote and leave a comment :)