another author's note

after three days (i think) of thinking and a little talk with one of my old friends, i finally decided, at two thirty in the morning...

i will be rewriting this story. 

i know i said in my last note (which i unpublished after aggressively screenshotting all your lovely comments) that i would be discontinuing this book, but i also did say for now. guess 'for now' meant three days lol.

i will say this in advance, but do expect slow updates from me. no, i don't have other books to write (well, i do, but none of them are published yet teehee) but i do have other things i enjoy doing and i'll do my best to manage my time.

being the only book i never unpublished, i'd like to keep this here as a memory lol. not only because i'm easily attached and i don't like throwing things away (huhu) but also for those who might prefer the original version (why ;;) than the rewritten one. 

i'll be publishing the rewritten one soon (i just finished writing the prologue and i feel very proud of myself) as a separate book and i'd like to thank all of you again, all 37 thousand of my readers (still in disbelief and not quite sure if i'm right) for giving what if a read i love you all so so much and i hope, this time, i get to interact with you guys!! :)

special thanks to @whiplashsx, totally go check them out, for encouraging me. she's partly the reason why i decided to write this again. i want to cry i miss you so much bae let's catch up sometime!!

bye for now!! <3