Chapter fifteen: hunting:

Asteria stood in the parlor of her dusty home, anger coursing through her veins as she looked at the home that she had been forced to abandon when being kidnapped. She could hear Charlie upstairs, as he searched the house, but she knew no one had been here but Draco. She leaned against a frame, she'd spent so much time picking this home, getting it cleaned, and protected for Draco and Harry, and now it felt so empty and not worth it. She'd have to buy a new house, somewhere that didn't feel so desolate. She inches forward, new wand in hand as she Senegal moving upstairs. Her room was dark, only the moonlight giving her guidance, the hood hiding her face obscured her view slightly, but didn't dull her sharpened instincts that wouldn't let someone take her by surprise ever again.

"Charlie." She called putting and he responded, coming out of Harry's bedroom. He smiled at her softly, his hood hiding his face. He had been hesitant about being her here. But relented when she had told him she'd go alone. She looked at the layout of the upstairs, her room was right at the front of the stairs, so encase of the worst, she'd be the first alerted.

Asteria stepped into her room and gave a quick flick of her wand, and all her belongings flew into her trunk, filling quickly. She nodded to Charlie, who slipped back into Harry's room, to do the same. She knew Draco had already cleared his own room out. She didn't care much about the furnishings, they were material things. But the sentimental things, the pictures she had accumulated over the summer with both boys. Pictures of them laughing and training. She would not lose those.

"Ready to go?" Charlie asked, his voice light and tense, she turned and looked at him, pulling her hood back.

"I hate that I have to abandon this place. It was suppose to be a safe haven for Draco and Harry." She whispered as he stepped forward, catching her chin so she couldn't turn away.

"You don't have to do this."

"It isn't safe anymore. I know that they didn't get in my mind, but I also know that until it's over. And it's not the same anymore." She replied, and pulled away from him. She waved her wand so her trunk and Harry's vanished, and began trekking down the stairs, her heart heavy.

Once outside, she looked at the empty house, and gave a silent wave of her wand once more, watching as the building went up in flames and smoke, burning it to the ground. She apperated quickly, stumbling slightly as her feet his the sandy dunes outside Bill's cottage.

With the end of March, she could feel the crisp weather slowly beginning to warm. She kept her hood off as she stared at ocean. She shrugged off her black cloak, and used it to sit on, as she kicked off her boots. She'd burned down her home, and now she had to prepare for a coming battle. She knew the Trio was still hunting horcroxes and Draco was hunting the Snatchers and Death Eaters, while she was essentially stuck. He'd made her promise not to get involved, and she hadn't. She was focused on training and trying to figure out what she was going to do.

"Sia, come inside please." Charlie's voice broke through the silence and she looked at him, tears clear in her eyes, his eyes widen as he came forward, pulling her into his arms. She buried her face into his neck and let him hold her.

"I'm scared, Charlie." She whispered against his skin, and he nodded.

"I know, love." He responded pulling back, looking at her face. "Things will be alright."

"I love you, Charlie." She whispered and he kissed her cheek."

"I love you, Asteria." He responded and she leaned up, attaching their lips in a fever kiss. He squeezed her tightly as he devoured her mouth. He leaned her back, laying her on the cloak in the sand. She gripped his hair tightly, letting him settle between her legs, as she pulled her mouth away for a breath, his lips traveled down her neck, alternating being kissing and sucking on the pale skin. Causing her to moan softly into the night.

Asteria pulled his shirt off baring his freckled, pale skin to the moonlight and herself. Her fingers clutched at his shoulders, when he ground himself between her legs. He leaned up and pulled her shirt off, revealing her pale skin and black bra, and he instantly kissed her skin. She moaned against, as her fingers fumbled with his belt buckle, and button. He gave a wave of his wand, and both their pants vanished, as he positioned his erection between her legs, and pushed inside. She whimpered and moaned, as he groaned into her neck, before moving to kiss her hard.

"Charlie." She moaned out as he pumped in and out of her. Her fingers digging into his shoulders as she moaned hard, his pace picking up and his hand gripping her hip, and she moaned and he kissed her hard against.

"Fuck, Asteria." He moan as she felt the pressure build in her lower stomach, the orgasm rocking her core as she whimpered loudly and he grew breathless as he moan, finishing inside her, before collapsing next to her. He reached out of his wand, giving a wave, cleaning them up and pulling her naked body into his arms, holding her closely.

Somehow Charlie dressed her and carried her sleeping body into the house after their sandy experience, he rested her down and noting Draco fast asleep on his couch by the window. The young wizard had taken to sleep here out of fear, Charlie surmised, and he laid a blanket over the white-haired wizard, before sliding into the bed with Asteria. She cuddled up to his warmth still asleep and he sighed. This isn't how he pictured their lives together and that wasn't how he pictured their first time either. He tightened his hold on her body and looked at her with love.