Chapter twenty; the ending;

(September 1st-)

Asteria stood in the Great Hall at Hogwarts, sitting in her seat, watching as students trickled inside. She looked at the tiny eleven-year-olds, ready to be sorted. She caught sight of her brother at the Slytherin table,  who flashed her a smile, before focusing on the new students. She glanced down at the Gryffindor table and got the same reaction from the Trio, and she leaned back, letting her mind wander. 

After the situation at the Ministry, Draco apperated them to her Manor, where their mother followed. She had taken her daughter to the main bedroom, and they discussed all things until Charlie returned early the next morning, came barreling into the room, before skidding to a stop at the sight of mother and daughter curled up in the four-poster bed, fast asleep. He had left it at that and made them breakfast and coffee for when they woke up. 

She glanced to her left, down the staff table, Charlie sat next to Flitwick whispering animatedly. She had found some peace, speaking with a Mind-Healer once a week about everything that had happened in her life. Diagnosed with a severe case of PTSD, much like a lot of the people she knew, the healer had stated that no spells existed to treat said issue, but it was treated with other things, based on muggle technology. Asteria had teamed up with Granger to find some of those things, to begin using, repetitive therapy, and selective behavior treatments. Everyone who was struggling began similar treatments, and the generation of War Heros began to heal, each person cutting themselves off from the press, to avoid uncomfortable questions and inquiries. The Daily Prophet made an article on the War Heros and Heroines who had to take the time to heal before they could speak about all the things that had happened. Which gave everyone a chance to heal. 

Asteria had made one announcement before the school year began. That while she understood the public would like to hear the story, Harry Potter and company would not be making any statements until after they finished their time at Hogwarts, and if any member of the press was found on school grounds they would be punished severely by herself and McGonagall. Many faces had flinched and McGonagall had sent her a letter thanking her for making the statement on behalf of the school. 

Now she sat in black robes, she'd be acting Potions Professor, temporary DADA professor, and Slytherin House Head, until McGonagall found someone to fill the positions, either DADA or Potions, Asteria wasn't picky about which subject she taught. She hadn't announced the only news she had though. She glanced down at her stomach, before glancing at her future husband. She had instrumented a few things, A surprise for the people in her life. When the food appeared, both Draco, Charlie, Harry, and the remaining Weasleys had gotten something other than food, but a note. Draco was the first to pick his note up and read his sister's elegant scrawl. He stood abruptly and looked at her at the head table, his grey eyes wide. 

Quicker on the draw than most, her brother was in front of the table before anyone else had read their note, surprising the new Headmistress, who he then handed Asteria's note too, whose eyes went wide, and she smiled. Draco then pulled his sister out from behind the table and Charlie began to choke. Identical grey eyes watched him as he had attempted to shovel food in his mouth and read the note. She heard a whoop from the Gryffindor table as Ronald and Harry began celebrating, laughing with Granger and Ginny, Granger sending confetti down the table as Asteria finally began to laugh. Her brother followed as Charlie finally got up from his table and wrapped her in his arms. 

"It's true?" He whispered against her neck. 

"Yes, Charlie." She responded. He turned back, facing the students, and laughed. "WE'RE HAVING A BABY!!!" He laughed as the student who knew them, jumped up and celebrating. The Slytherin table shocking joined in, following the rest and Asteria laughed. The second of the new generation, following little Teddy Lupin. The first Malfoy/Weasley child. She had already told both Narcissa and Molly, who had become close friends in the following months.

"Well, now that good news has been shared, tuck in!" McGonagall laughed, sending a bright smile at the student body as they returned to their meals.

The End.