Chapter 22 (Noah Schnapp)

Outside of room 15 on the 10th floor

Walker: (knocks on the door)

Noah: (shirtless answers the door) How can I help you 

Walker: Schnapp (jaw drops)

Noah: How's it hanging Walker 

Walker: Bbbbbbyers 

Noah: (laughs) I'm just a regular guy like you Walker 

Walker: (sighs) you just know me because of piper right 

Noah: I have been a fan of you since before then, we actually met before 

Walker: When?

Noah: You Auditioned for the part of Charlie Brown, and uh

Walker: You did better than me obviously 

Noah: Thanks, how'd you find my room 

Walker: Finn

Noah: That little shit, come on in 

Walker: (he comes in) thanks 

Noah: Been swimming 

Walker: Uh Yeah, I'm not as good looking as you

Noah: Walker, you look amazing

Walker: you really think...

Noah, Kisses him passionately, and Walker Kisses him back right away and they start making out. Noah Pushes Walker onto the bed gets on top of him starts grinding him hard as the make out very very passionately. Noah has been Walkers top crush for ages and now he is alone with him in a hotel room making love to him and he's enjoying it like a whole lot, Walker's brain can hardly process it. Noah can tell how much Walker is enjoying this and he is not a bad lover at all. The amount of passion in the room right now is massive Walker makes out with Noah like there is no tomorrow, Noah pulls his shorts off revealing his 10 inch cock a massive size for a 15 year old, but Walker expected no less from Noah. Walker also pulls off his shorts and they decide to 69  one another. Walker easily deepthroats Noah, and Noah does the same to Walker . Noah loves his taste sometimes dick just tastes weird but not Walker he tastes good. Walker is using all his strength to not cum right then and there but that won't be happening yet oh no he was going to be getting fucked hard by Noah.

Walker: Noah Fuck Me Please

Noah: RIght away 

Noah repostions himself  and lines up his cock with Walkers ass and begins thrusting in and out slowly but surely. Walker moans as Noah starts fucking him, Noah is no stranger to fucking and Walker can tell an appreciates this as he has dreaming of this moment since 2016 when a boy with a bowl cut ran away from a demogorgon right into his heart. Noah starts going faster and harder on Walker and starts making out with him while thrusting in and out of him. Walker moans in immense pleasure as Noah fucks him so well, without a doubt this is the best experience Walker has had as a bottom, maybe ever he is not sure if it is as good as with Hayden or Stefan but it certainly is close Top 3 without a shadow of a doubt. Noah feels the tingle and then he cums causing Walker to cum more than he has ever cummed before almost instantly.

Noah: Wow Walker (collapses right onto him)

Walker: That was beyond Amazing Noah I loved it so much 

Noah: (kisses him extremely passionately) Me too Walker

They make out for 30 minutes before they decide to hop in the shower to get cleaned up but they just have sex again, Walker decides to stay with Noah for the night to hang out and they have sex three more times.

Obviously I like Noah Schnapp a lot who doesn't he's great, what will Walker do next find out soon I hope you all liked it let me know in the comment section down below!    

-Epsilon