Chapter 50 (Gabriel Bateman)

In the Diner inside the the Theater

Walker: (orders food) Thanks 

(a few moments later) 

Gabriel: (hands it to him) There you go 

Walker: Thanks, (looks up) Gabriel Bateman!

Gabriel: (sits across from him) so you know who I am then 

Walker: Of course you are amazing in Child's Play 

Gabriel: Why thank you, I love your Youtube Channel and Tiktok's 

Walker: So you work here

Gabriel: Heck no I saw you so I told the waitress i'd deliver it to you just so I had an excuse to talk to you. 

Walker: Awe, you don't need an excuse Gabe I am very approachable I think 

Gabriel: Fuck it (kisses him passionately)

Walker: (kisses him back) Well that is very forward my friend 

Gabriel: I have to admit I Have a massive crush on you and this is just so wish fulfilling

Walker: Join me for dinner 

Gabriel: Happy to have an official Invite 

Walker: You are Adorable 

Gabriel: You think so!

Walker: Oh I know so

Walker starts making out with Gabriel who instantly shoves his tongue down his throat, It gets very heated very fast, Walker leads Gabriel to the bathroom where takes of his shirt as Gabe follows suit and is pulled into a stall and drops right to his knees and whips out Walkers cock and starts sucking on it. Walker moans in pleasure as Gabe does this too him and does so well too. After about 10 Minutes they switch positions as Walker drops to his knees as Gabe whips out his 8 inch cock and Walker starts to deepthroat it with ease. This goes o for about 10 mins and then  Gabe asks Walker to fuck him, Walker happily complies lining up his cock with Gabe's ass and starts fucking him slowly but surely. Gabe moans as Walker provides him such a great pleasure. Walker starts making out with Gabe as he picks up the pace and soon later he feels that familiar tingle in his cock and he cums inside of Gabe causing him too cum as well. 

Walker: Wow that was something 

Gabriel:  I agree 

Walker: I had a whole lot of fun (kisses him)

Gabriel: (kisses him back) I have to go though

Walker: See you around 

Gabriel: For sure 

Walker: (Sits on the toilet) Is this my whole life now, I like it....but do I  is this really living (he sighs gets dressed and leaves)

Walker is questioning his choices again what will happen in the penultimate chapter of Walker Bryant's Gay Awakening. 

-Epsilon