Chapter 45 (Parker Pannell)

At Walker's House

Walker: (hears a knock on his door) I wonder who that could be (opens it)

Parker: YO Walker (bro hugs him)

Walker: Parker it's been a while 

Parker: You Have been busy from what I hear

Walker: Busy How?

Parker: Stefan Benz, Avi Angel, Asher Angel, Noah Schnapp, Maxwell Jenkins, Ethan Wacker, Case Walker, Dylan Kingwell, Cruz Beckham, Romeo Beckham, Johnny Orlando, Carson Lueders, MattyB....

Walker: Shut up I get it you know I'm a slut

Parker: Your a typical teenage boy well gay teenage boy thinking with his dick

Walker: I'm kind of ashamed, I have at least kissed.....43 guys over this last month or more....way more 

Parker: (kisses him)

Walker: (kisses him back) 44

Parker: I am just like you Walker, I let my cock drive the car while my brain is sleeping 

Walker: It was this very room I realized I was gay

Parker: Now it's gonna be the room I fuck you in 

Walker: That Escalated Quickly 

Parker pulls off his shirt and Walker follows suit as they start to make out with one another, Walker has had a crush on Parker since they met about a year ago so this is great for him. Parker has always thought Walker was very cute so he enjoys this just as much as Walker, Parker starts hickeying Walker causing him to moan, Parker pulls down his pants revealing his 8 inch cock. Walker instantly begins sucking and deepthroating all 8 inches of this 16 going on 17 year old tiktok and youtube star. Parker moans in pleasure as Walker does this too him. Walker lays down and spreads his legs wide allowing Parker to enter. Parker takes this opportunity to do just that and begins to thrust in and out of Walker.  Walker moans in pleasure and pulls Parker in and starts making out with as Parker starts to fuck Walker harder and faster. They both moan in pleasure to this very satisfying sexual intercourse. Both boys feel that familiar tingle and proceed to cum. 

Walker: Wow that was good

Parker: Why do you look so depressed then

Walker: Piper, she still has her claws in my sweet Hayden I want to save him I just don't know how 

Parker:  Hayden is too nice too do it on his own, try someone else first.

Walker: Maybe if i get Sawyer, Jentzen and even Lev to ditch her he will too! You are a genius Parker (kisses him passionately)

Parker: (kisses him back) Oh I know, now go 

Walker: (runs off)

Will Walker be the hero and destroy Pipers Squad? find out next time.

-Epsilon