Chapter 38 (MattyB)

In The Gaming room of The House of Epsilon

Walker: Wow what an epic room, expensive pc's 

MattyB: Top of the Line 

Walker: MattyB! 

MattyB: That's what they call me

Walker: This house is amazing!

MattyB: (takes off his shirt) You Think

Walker: and it just got better 

MattyB: (kisses him passionately) 

Walker: (kisses him back and feels up his abs) 

MattyB pulls him in as they start making out with one another Walker loves this feeling  that Matty is providing him. He is very impressed with his skills in the kissing department, little does he know this is just the tip of the iceberg.. They start french kissing giving immense pleasure. Matty starts to give Walker hickeys up and down his chest and neck making Walker go weak at the knees, he falls to them. This was his plan Matty pulls down his pants revealing his 10 inch dick. Walker licks his lips and then goes to work on the cock. Matty is very impressed by his sucking skills how easily he deepthroats all 10 inches with such ease. This is second nature to Walker at this point he's had sex like 10 times today alone so he's very in the zone. Soon later Walker spreads his legs for Rapper and signals him to begin. Matty picks up on the signs and lines up his dick with Walker's ass and Begins slowly thrusting in and out off him. Walker moans in pleasure as Matty picks up the pace fucking him harder and faster. Matty loves the feeling of Walker's ass and is glad to be fucking him vigorously. Matty is another Singer that Walker has been obsessed with for years he obviously has a type, Blonde Singer with Abs. I mean who the hell wouldn't think MattyB is hot as hell, Straight guys that' right but any gay bi guy or girl has no taste if they don't. They start making out with one another as Matty keeps on the fucking the fuckitey fuck out of Walker.  Walker feels that familiar tingle in his cock and proceeds to cum a lot. Matty sees this and follows suit filling Walker's ass with his baby juices. 

Walker: wow that was amazing Matty 

MattyB: Thanks Walker, are you having fun 

Walker: For the most part, Jacob is a prick

MattyB: He is a dick, with a small dick 

Walker: (laughs) damn right 

MattyB: (kisses him) enjoy the rest of the trials 

Walker: (kisses him back) I will

2016 called, I forgot how much I was crushing on MattyB hard back then. Anyway will Walker make it through the trials, find out soon.

-Epsilon