Chapter 36 (Matt Lintz)

On the floor of the House of Epsilon 

Matt: (just sighs) Jacob you bastard (helps Walker up to the couch) 

Walker: (still crying) Thank you. 

Matt: Jacob has major problem he's so unconfident in himself he thinks hurting people will help him get somewhere in life. 

Walker: (wipes his tears) Henry

Matt: Huh?

Walker: From the Walking Dead you played the older cuter version of Henry

Matt: Hey now Macsen had a real glow up 

Walker: Oh I know, I love the both of you Henry was my favorite character on the show, i threw my phone when i saw your beautiful head on the pike 

Matt: Awe Thanks that means a lot

Walker: of course 

Matt: You'll have a few scars from him 

Walker: Fuck his ass

Matt: Oh I have not pleasing at all

Walker: (laughs and then winces in pain) 

Matt: Here (pulls out some ointment) 

Walker: Thanks (takes it) um 

Matt: Need some help 

Walker: Please 

Matt: Of course (starts rubbing the ointment) 

Walker: You are so nice what are you doing in a place like this 

Matt: Just cause I am a nice guy that doesn't mean I don't like Sex

Walker: (kisses him passionately) 

Matt: (kisses him back) I can get you out of here if you want Walker 

Walker: No, I want to complete the trials, I want to have sex with someone who deserves it you Matt

With that they began to make out with one another, Matt kissing him with actual love and care and no sloppiness about it just pure passion and perfection. Walker feels so much better now if had been anyone but Matt next he probably would have lost it. Jacob was definitely the worst experience he's ever had  to go from that to Matt might seem jarring to some but this is exactly what he needed, Matt makes sure to be careful watching for sore spots on the poor guy. Matt asks him if he wants to go on Walker assures him he does with that 19 year old pulls his pants down exposing his 12 inch dick. Walker's jaw drops at the sheer size of Matt's enormous monster cock. 

Walker: That is huge 

Matt: I know almost too big 

Walker: Not at all who knew Matty Van Patten was packing a fucking ruler length 

Matt: Omg you saw Pixels

Walker: I did Stevie Taggert 

Matt: and the Alienist.....WOW

Walker has started to deepthroat the entirety of  Matt's Length. It is the biggest and best dick Walker has ever had and the Walking Dead star it is attached too makes it all the better he wonders what Macsen has going on if his brother is packing this size at least 10 he would assume but no matter right now he is enjoying the older of the two Lintz bros. Matt repostions into the 69 position and begins sucking Walker. Matt is very good at sucking he's easily able to deepthroat all 7 of Walker's inches the passion in the room is electric enough to power all of New York City, Walker feels safe and protected right now as Matt seems to be a person who truly cares. Matt has never wanted to be a knight in shining armor but he has never strayed from his values as a true man and decent human being. Walker and Matt continue to deepthroat one another for several minutes  and then...

Walker: I'm Ready

Matt: Are you sure

Walker: I'm Sure (kisses him extremely passionately) 

Matt kisses him back then he proceeds to line his monster cock up with Walkers asshole, he takes extra care to be gentle as he thrusts in on him stopping at any sign of discomfort, Walker assures him he wants this and he won't hurt him, Matt picks up the pace with this reassurance but still keeping his guard up once again proving just how vailent Matt truly is. Walker and Matt start making out with one another as Matt let's the cock use its own mind and picks up the intensity of the thrusts which Walker loves causing him to moan out Matt's name with a passion and a love unseen to the world. Matt feels the tingle in his monster cock and he can tell Walker is using all his strength to hold his in, Matt releases his sperm into the depths of Walker's asshole setting of a chain reaction causing Walker to cum a lot. 

Walker: Matt that was so amazing (breaks down crying) 

Matt: (embraces him) Hey I got you I loved it too 

Walker: Just thank you I truly needed that, you are the best person I have ever met Matthew LIntz

Matt: I just always treat everyone with the decency they deserve 

Walker: (kisses him passionately) 

Matt: (kisses him back) sure you want to continue 

Walker: I am

Matt: In that case he's waiting for you in the kitchen 

Walker: Thanks again Matt (kisses him one last time)

Matt: (kisses him back) It was my honor 

Walker: (smiles and heads for the kitchen) 

See I said much Nicer, Matt Lintz is my favorite celebrity of all time and I have a massive crush on him, this chapter was me expressing my feelings about Matt through Walker, I hope you enjoyed. 

-Epsilon