Chapter Sixty One

Mom took what felt like five hundred photos of me in the dress before we bought it. I felt gorgeous in it and it didn't expose my pregnancy too much. I knew Ric was going to love it. It was an all lace dress with sleeves that were almost cape-like with an open back. It was everything I wanted and more.

After we bought the dress, we had to get shoes and my flower crown. Since my bouquet was going to have sunflowers, we had to find a sunflower crown. But we had to get shoes so we went to a shoe shop up the road.

We found the perfect shoes right away. They were bridal thong sandals with lace detailing that matched the dress perfectly. All that was left was my flower crown. Mom searched online and found the perfect one. It had three small sunflowers on it with beautiful details on it so she ordered it, it was going to arrive by Monday since she did extremely fast shipping.

Around four o'clock, Ric texted me saying he was close to home so I thought it would be best to head home too. So mom drove me home. "I had so much fun today, thank you guys." I smiled. "Yeah that was fun." Mom smiled back. Since I didn't want Ric being nosy, I had mom keep my stuff at home until Saturday. "I will see you guys Friday night for my bachelorette party." "Can't wait." Sarah grinned before they drove off.

As I walked up the driveway, I heard two voices that made me smile. "Damn Ric, your girl has a nice ass." Damon whistled so I turned around to see them pull up behind me. "Hi Damon." I walked over to Ric's side of the car. "Hi Violet." He smirked as he nudged Ric who kissed me through the open window. "Hi gorgeous." Ric smiled after our kiss, making me blush. "Hi."

After getting out of the car, Ric told Damon about the plans for his bachelor party and reminded him where to keep the suit. Before driving off, in apparently typical Damon fashion, he yelled, "Have fun love birds!" I looked up at Ric when he swept me off my feet. I giggled happily as he carried me inside.