His Lucky Charm

Chat Blanc allowed Ladybug about 30 second before he took a running start before jumping through the hole she had just vacated. He knew afterwards he would have to hunt down his father but that would be another task. skidding to a stop on a rooftop outside his enhanced night vision allowed him to see much better. As he was uninjured other than the small cut on his cheek he was much faster than Ladybug was currently. Scanning the rooftop he saw what looked like blood streaks. Smiling he followed the trail, enjoying the fresh non stale air outside, until he saw Ladybug swinging her way towards... He snickered at her destination. How fitting that he would take her Miraculous on the Eiffel tower! Slowing down he stopped several blocks away watching as she finally made it to the tower. He closed his eyes and took in a deep breath. Without Hawkmoth clouding his mind he had no restraint on what he could or could not do. He was about to find out who the love of his life was and also regain his mother! Then he would hunt his father down and they would all live happily ever after! Ladybug would fall in love with him after she saw how he cared about them all being happy, and they would have 3 kids named... Shaking his head he reluctantly opened his eyes. He couldn't daydream, he would make it a reality. But in order to do that he had to reach Ladybug and convince her to hand over her miraculous. Suddenly eager he took off as fast as he could towards the tower, careful not to alert Ladybug. He approached from the bottom and quietly made his way up till he was just out of sight above her. She stood, leaning heavily on the railing, looking out over Paris. He assumed she was watching for him, or maybe just admiring the view. They could admire it together when his work was finished, every day if she wanted. Anything with with her, and even his parents! It would be perfect, the would all be perfectly happy.

He refocused as he overbalanced carefully landing with a soft thump. Ladybug spun around yo yo at the ready. "Chat please stop this and let me help you." He cocked his head to the side as he crouched in the moonlight. He noticed she was done pleading, all business now. "Oh you will help me my Dearest Ladybug. Don't you fret over that Bugaboo!" Standing up he spread his arms wide. "Tell you what since you took me to this lovely spot I will give you one last chance to come to your senses and stop this madness!" Ladybug hesitated before throwing her yo yo up and yelling lucky charm. Chat watched as she caught the object and then his heart and mind froze as she held it up in confusion. "What am I supposed to do with this?" She murmured. Before him she was holding Marinette's lucky charm. The one he had given to Marinette as a birthday present. Fear seized him before the anger set in at the possibility that Ladybug had taken it from Marinette. "Where did you get that?!" He dropped his arms and growled, he was about to ready his new cataclysm when her startled face switched to smug. "What this thing? Did it belong to someone important?" Chat filled with anger as he stared at the charm. Why did she have that come out of her lucky charm? Did it mean Marinette was in danger? Was Ladybug going to use Marinette against him? Tensing he snarled, "What have you done with Marinette?! TELL ME NOW!" Ladybug tossed the charm into the air before catching it. Looking at him slyly before choosing to respond. "Am I bugging the big bad kitty cat? What is the matter kitty?" Suddenly Chat had enough, he would take Ladybugs miraculous but he had to make sure Marinette was safe! She was the only person who was there for him as both Chat Noir and Adrien, but he was better now. He could be there for her! Without further thought he lunged. "Give me that!" Ladybug jumped to the side and Chat tried to twist midair and grab for the charm, causing him to overbalance. Suddenly the ground didn't exist underneath him anymore. Wildly he grabbed for the edge of the tower as he saw Ladybug lurch forward trying to grab hold of his hand. She succeeded for a moment but both their gloves were slick with blood from their fight. Still Chat felt no fear, but as he looked up into Ladybugs eyes he saw so much fear. Suddenly he heard her voice in his head from a memory. He heard himself promising she would never lose him, on his honor. He smiled at her as his hand slipped, he noticed she had dropped her yo yo behind her to grab him. She would not catch him in time. He felt the absence of her finger at the same time he heard her scream out for him. For an eternity it seemed like he watched her face grow smaller, he felt his body strike parts of the tower as it widened closer to the base. By the fourth strike on his body he felt no pain, at least that was until he hit the ground. HARD. Agony worse than he could ever imagined exploded all over, and yet somehow he didn't black out. He laid there and let out ragged breaths wondering how he had survived a fall from the top of the Eiffel tower. And then he saw her, a red and black angel. She landed not so gracefully beside him, she was speaking but he couldn't make it out from all the ringing in his ears. He focused on her face as she took his head and cradled it in her arms. Tears spilled from her beautiful blue eyes... She was crying? Ladybug shouldn't cry. Suddenly he could make out what she was saying. "-ease! NO, I can't lose you! I need you, you stupid cat, do you hear me?! Come on stay awake, stay alive! I-" Chat took all the strength he had to lift his arm and place his hand on her cheek. the pain was intense but so was the pain from seeing her cry. He struggled against the akumas influence, the fall had jogged his mind and he was aware he was akumatized for the moment. "Shhhh, Don't cry Bugaboo, we always win." Ladybug put her hand over his as she scrunched her face up. She was about to speak when he shook his head slightly. His vision was fading and he was so tired, he didn't even hurt anymore. He just ached, he was so tired... His eyelids drooped as he mustered all he had. "...my bell.... hurry.. see you soon..." He had one last look before he fell asleep to a very muffled Miraculous Ladybug....