♡21♡

Y/n's Pov

I sat up quickly 'what..what the?!..' I raised my hand to feel my head 'what a horrible dream..' I sighed and turned to sleep on my side "eh?!" I whispered aloud 'whats..what's he doing in my bed?!!' I blushed seeing ayato sleeping by me 'calm down! Maybe it's just-just-' I eyes widened when he wrapped his arms around my waist 'no way..'

'my crush is in my bed... hugging my waist while sleeping!..ahh!! What should I do?!' I begin to get nervous 'no! I must go back to sleep and pretend nothing happened! Yea! It's not that hard!' I nodded my head and laid down, and turned to look at the wall 'okay I did it-' "..." I froze when I felt his hot breath on the back of my neck 'oh no! No! No! No! No!' I blushed and closed my eyes tightly 'just pretend nothing is happening y/n!! Just go back to sleep and you'll forget everything in the morning!'

Yandere-kun's Pov

I smiled seeing her tense up 'shes not even saying anything or trying to move away..' I pulled away and tugged her closer to me 'y/n..I finally get to sleep with you!' I blushed and closed my eyes 'i can't wait to start a family with you..then we'll be together forever!'

Earlier that day
Yandere-kun's Pov (still)

"Dinner's ready!" I nodded once hearing that come from hanako.
He looked at y/n and was about to ask her why she was crying "ah... we'll be there in a minute!" I said cutting him off from saying anything "o-okay!" He nodded and closed door.

I sighed and rubbed her back "it's going to be okay.." I said calmly
She nodded while wiping away her tears "t-thank you.." she smiled, I nodded "no.. problem"

.

.

I stayed quiet as everyone talked '..'
"So..uh..Aishi?" "Hm?..oh uh..you can just call me by my name.." taeko nodded "so...ayato er..did you have fun at the arcade with y/n?" I nodded "yeah" she nodded before continuing to eat

Present

I sighed before pulling away and facing away 'its probably better to not get all cuddley with her..since she went through that'

I closed my eyes 'maybe tomorrow I'll find the guy and..'

---------------------------------------------------------

I'm so sorry! I wasn't planning for it to take to so long ;-; but since school started and writer's block happened I can't think-But I didn't discontinue this or anything! I do wanna try to complete this book.

As usual I'm gonna apologize for any bad grammar or if anything didn't make sense

IM SORRY! I HAVE FAILED TO MAKE THE CHAPTER LONGER 😭