♡22♡

Oya

Soooo I kinda skipped about two days later- but in those two days it was Ayato calming down y/n.

Anyway back to the chapter! Enjoy!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Yandere-kun Pov

*Huff*

*Huff*

"Well...do you have anything to say?" I smiled while going towards Mason
"... you're.. you're insane!" He spat trying to exit the building.
I sighed while shaking my head "so what?..no one knows" I smiled while stepping close to him "I'll.. I'll-" "you'll do what?" Mason gritted his teeth "I'll do this!" He said before punching me in the face, I fell backwards surprised "hah! Not so tough anymore with a punch to the face!" He spat before trying to land another punch "...you punch like a girl" (*caugh* not tryna sound mean-but ik a lot of girls can punch hard but since it's used by a lot of people I put it in!) His face got red while charging at me.

I judged the hit while laughing "quite pathetic if you ask me" I smiled while wiping blood of my nose "you son of bitc-" I kicked his legs before he could finish his sentence "not so big anymore huh?" I chuckled while stomping on his stomach a couple of times 'how boring...I wonder how y/n is doing..' I stopped stomping on him and kicked his side.
Mason coughed a bit of blood before wheezing for breath, I started to dig into my pockets looking for my knife "sh!t" 'i must've dropped it somewhere..' I sighed before kicking mason over again "guess you're going down the hard way" I said before lifting my foot and bringing it down on his throat a few times.

25 minutes later

I just looked at the dead body laying before, his throat was all torn up 'disgusting..'

I left the building after awhile "I feel hungry" I mumbled while walking to my house, I stopped by the gate in front of my house "I just have to wait a little longer.." I mumbled before opening the gate and entering my house.

Y/n's Pov

I splashed in my bathtub while playing with the bubbles 'this feels good..I can finally relax!' I smiled while laying a bit more down in the water.

20 minutes later

I dried my hair while walking out of the bathroom "that felt quite nice" I mumbled while checking the time '12-37' "oh..i-i didn't know I t-took that long.."

I set down my phone after playing on it for awhile and went to bed

---------------------------------------------------------

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Again I do apologise for the short chapter but it felt long since I haven't updated in a while, but considering that Halloween is around I might do a Halloween special for the lack of updates.

But I do (and as said before) I do wanna finish this book, so I might update it on weekends (?) Or whenever I get a chance!

I also thank you guys for being so patient and kind! I really do appreciate that! Ik the story might be a bit off but I'm trying to get it straight, so whenever I finish this book I might do some editing on this book.

Thank you guys for waiting!