- l i g h t -

t w e l v e •

Karlie awoke to the bright light of the window.

Her eyes opening gently with a sweet smile forming on her lips, recalling last nights occurrences, which also welcomed a light blush.

Closing her eyes, she gave a light stretch and yawned.

Looking to her side, she noticed the space next to her was empty, and the door slightly ajar.

But as she listened closely she could hear sound emitting from the kitchen.

Giving a small laugh to herself that evidently Taylor had already risen and was probably preparing breakfast.

She remembered how simply adorable she looked cooking. With such expert hands of hers, it didn't surprise Karlie that she would make an absolutely feast for both.

As she leaned her legs across the bed to get up, she noticed Taylor's clothes still scattered around the floor.

She didn't remember hearing the sounds of the closet door opening, she would've noticed.

'What could she be wearing? Is she naked?'

Karlie blushed at the thought, of course she wasn't.

Lifting herself, she searched for her clothes, and frowned upon seeing that it would be ridiculous to wear her dress from last night.

Without thinking twice, she opened Taylor’s closet, pulling on a simple white cashmere sweater, along with her drawers.

In taking the scent of the sweater, she took a deep breath.

It smelled like home.

She wasn’t quite sure but it did, it wasn’t explainable.

It was a mixture of comfort, and something that made her heart feel warm.

Like the first ray of sun touching your skin after a long winter season.

Like that.

Walking out of the room, she peeked through the entrance of the kitchen, and admired with tender eyes, a concentrated Taylor, attempting to work the toaster.

She stood in awe once she took her appearance in.

Taylor was wearing one of her very old shirts.

It was a white button up, and it fit her big.

She looked absolutely adorable, almost edible to kisses.

Her sleeves were rolled up, and the white fabric hung from her sides loosely.

She noticed that she wasn’t wearing a bra, and in just her panties.

The way her pale long legs looked so smooth, her skin like silk.

Karlie wasn’t sure whether she wanted to cuddle her, or take her back to bed for more love making.

Deciding for both.

What she was sure about was that she wanted to wake up to this every day.

Deep in concentration, Taylor did not notice Karlie walking up behind her until she felt her slender arms wrap around her torso.

Her lips met with her ear and whispered low, “Goodmorning to you.”

Giving a sigh, Taylor cooed back.

“Hi my love, did you sleep well?”

Caressing her curves, Karlie giggled into her neck, giving her chills down her spine.