Ackkk/HUGE ANNOUNCMENT DO NOT MISS!!!!!

Guyyyys, I'm so stressed!!!! 

I'm going through writer's fever!!! (JUST made that up!) Basically I have TOO many ideas. And I'm pretty sure that most of you guys can relate... and it's SO hard finding a balance between editing my paper-back draft, editing Electro, writing Dearest, updating my blog, school-work, ackkk, I'm seriously going to have NO time on Wattpad during he—school. Ahem. I meant school.

UGHHH, who here is having online school? We literally have to go on for like 5 hours a day. And I have glasses so my eyes are going to go crazy.

And then I have my side acc @xx-sun-drop-xx where I'm SUPPOSED to be writing "How To Write A Better Book". But I honestly just have SO much going on rn, and I'm sooo stressed. For now I'm going to be updating The Fame Game, Dearest and yes...thanks to my WONDERFUL #2 supporter @sapphires-in-the-sea who pushed me to write to my best ability—there will be a sequel to Electro!!!! SOOOO many of you guys were soooo upset at me for ending the book on a MAJOR cliff-hanger!!! My PMs were full after I posted the last chapter!! SOOOO I will be posting the sequel to Electro: #HighVoltage ! Thank you guys for 1.1K reads!!! Just a few more until 1.TWO K. 

So for now How To Write A Better Book is going to be on hold, OK? 

AND rn I'm pretty much ahem, forci—persuading one of my friends to make a Wattpad acc because her writing rocks and I want her to share with you guys her book! Everyone pls show me you care by sending this smiley: ☺ 

Comment here ♣ if you also have writer's fever

Comment here ppl you want to see this:

Comment ▲ if you checked out at LEAST the first chap. of Electro (THANK YOU IF YOU DID!)

People I want to see this: @sapphires-in-the-sea @xoxaria @HomemadeCannoli @dumplingbabe  @draninator @CreativeGloworms @Joyful_Writer23 @SwimmingN13 @evetotheworld @Awesomegrl123Forever @IR0N-HEART @SuperSpidermanS @GOXDIE- @VRPond SORRY IF I MISSED ANYONE!!! and sorry if you didn't want to get tagged