Chapter 14

There was a week left until the school and college half-term ended. Charlie was at my school and in the same form as my stepbrother and his best friend, Jack. They were really good friends and came round to the house quite a lot so I still got to see Liam at least.

I couldn't wait until we finished, not only to get away from college, which I was hating more everyday, but because all of the boys were going to visit their families for a few days and I was going to Accrington with Reece. I was nervous to meet his family but really excited at the same time.

Saturday soon came around and the boys and me were all stood at the front of Manchester Piccadilly train station, each of us waiting for trains or buses (Chris was getting the bus to the airport to fly home). Casey, Charlie and James were getting the train to London and getting another train from there and Jake and Barcs were getting a train to Bristol and then Barcs to Devon. Me and Reece were just going straight to Accrington and his dad was picking us up from the station. Mine and Reece's train wasn't for about an hour so we said bye to the other lads and went to Starbucks to get a hot chocolate because they're my fave.

I was a bit nervous about getting the train, I really don't like them. When I was in year 7 and got the train home from school some girls thought it would be funny to try and push me on the track as the train was coming one day. It didn't work, obviously, I wouldn't be here if it did. Funnily enough they were the same 5 girls that bully me now. Since then I've had a huge fear of trains and try and avoid them when I can.

As our train pulled into the station Reece took my hand and lead me to a seat on the train. I think he could tell I was nervous because I wasn't really talking much and was shaking a little bit. He put his arm around me and we just sat listening to music for a bit.

The train journey went quite fast because we were only about 45 minutes away. When we got to the station Reece's dad (Jamie) was waiting outside the station, stood next to his car.

"Hey you two" he said as we got to the car. He gave Reece a hug and then gave me one too. "Let's go back home then, Lexi's been waiting all morning for you to get back, she's really excited to see you both." We got in the car and it was a 10 minute drive to the house. It was a nice house, only small but homely. I could see Lexi waiting at the window.

"REECEEEEEEEEEE" she shouted as we walked through the door, running up to him. He picked her up and gave her a big hug and kiss on the cheek before putting her down again. Reece's mum (Lynsey) came down the stairs to say hi. They were all so nice and knew how to make you feel welcome. I put my stuff upstairs and came back down. Lexi wanted me and Reece to play so we went into the garden for a bit.

"Alice you're really pretty" Lexi said to me, making me smile. "I want to look like you when I'm older. She's really pretty isn't she Reece?"

"Hmm" he said, joking around. I slapped him on the arm. "Yeah she is, she's beautiful and I love her." He put his arm around me and I leant into him. "I just wish you could see it yourself" he whispered in my ear before kissing me on the cheek.

"But you love me more don't you?" Lexi said, giggling and coming to sit on the other side of Reece. He put his arm around her too.

"Of course, I'll always love you more than anyone, girlfriend or not. You're my sister and I've missed you loads and loads." He said, smiling. And then somehow we ended up having a tickle fight with all three of us laughing like hyenas by the end of it. We went back inside for tea and then me and Reece went up to his room for a bit.

We lay on his bed talking for a while, just enjoying being together, before Reece turned and kissed me. And I mean full on snogging. It turned into a very passionate kiss and he rolled on top of me and straddled me.

"I love you Alice" he whispered, kissing me again and beginning to grind his hips against mine. I could feel a bulge in his pants and could tell where this was going to go. We sat up and he slipped mine and his tops off before undoing the zipper on his jeans. Soon enough we were both in our underwear, under the covers, Reece lay on top of me, kissing none stop. Then we heard a knock on the door. Lynsey poked her head around the door as we pulled apart and Reece rolled off me.

"You two better not be doing anything in here" she said suspiciously. I think I went bright red and so did Reece. Under the covers he still had one hand placed on the top of my thigh, like he was about to slip off my underwear.

"No mum, we just want to get some sleep, we've had quite a long day" Reece replied. That was true because we had both been up really early. Lynsey looked at us, smirking a little bit after noticing Reece's bulge which was showing quite obviously under the covers.

"Well if that's all it would help you sleep if you turned out the light" she said, smiling as she flicked the light switch and left the room, closing the door behind her. Me and Reece both burst into laughter when she had gone.

"So, where were we?" Reece said, sliding closer towards me.

"I don't really fancy nearly getting caught again tonight Reece" I said, still laughing. "Maybe one time when we're alone."

"Fine, but I was enjoying that." He moaned.

"I can tell" I replied, pointing to the bulge, which was still showing. I could tell Reece went red even though it was dark.

"Oh god" he said. "Well we might as well go to sleep then, I'm kinda tired anyway, goodnight baby."

"Goodnight" I said, snuggling into his arms, which he had wrapped around me. He kissed me once more before going to sleep.