Chapter 20

"Alice" Reece said, taking hold of my free hand. I passed him the letter to read and sat up a bit more. All of the boys were either looking at the letter or me and I didn't really know what to do. After 13 years my mum had finally got in touch but why now? I was so surprised and confused, a million questions running through my mind. Reece looked at me as if to ask me what my reaction was. I just shrugged, smiling to myself that my mum actually wanted to see me and speak to me.

A few days had passed and the nurses were saying I was okay to go home today. I couldn't wait but the only down side was that I had to go back to college tomorrow, which meant facing Rebecca. Reece had hardly left my side over the past few days, I'm guessing he still felt guilty about what happened.

It was quite late when we got back to the house and I was really tired so me and Reece went upstairs to bed.

"I love you baby, I'm so glad you're home" he said, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and resting his head on my shoulder.

"I'm happy to be home too" I said, turning and kissing him on the lips, before getting into bed and falling asleep with Reece's arms wrapped around me protectively.

I woke up late the next morning and rushed around like mad trying to find everything I needed. Me and Charlie were just leaving the house as Reece rushed downstairs.

"Alice, I just wanted to say please don't worry about going back today, you'll be fine. Just ignore Rebecca and them lot because you know they're going to try and make stuff up about what happened that night but I don't want you to listen to them because none of it is true, I promise you. If you need me text me or go and find Charlie but please don't worry, I love you" he said, kissing me on the cheek and running back inside because it was cold.

When I got to college I walked into form, where the 5 girls were sat there gossiping. One of the girls, Beth, saw me walk in and nudged Rebecca.

"Omg so yeah it was so crazy wasn't it?" Rebecca began saying loudly, looking over at me. "It was so fun, I mean who would have thought I'd have kissed Reece Bibby. He's so hot though, I don't know why he's with that mess." The girls around the table sniggered. I stared down at the table.

"But you didn't just kiss though did you?" Beth laughed, giving me a dirty look.

"Oh of course not. Once everything had calmed down with his band mates he took me round the back of the club and we started kissing again. He kept saying that I was amazing and so much better than his girlfriend who he was sick of because she is always so depressing and attention seeking. He told me that she does stuff to herself, like self harm and everything. I mean what a freak right! So then things got really heated and basically we shagged and it was fucking amazing. Best night in so long, I've planned to meet up with him again soon" Rebecca was saying.

I closed my eyes, wishing the floor would just swallow me whole. Reece told me not to listen but how can he expect me not too. I don't want to believe that he shagged her but how the fuck does she know about my self harm if he didn't? Why did he tell me not to listen? How did he know what she was going to say? There's no other way around it, they actually did it.

A/N

Sorry I haven't updated in a few days but I've not felt to good and not been in the mood to do literally anything. I'll try and update again tomorrow but I have a lot of stuff going on at the minute so it might be another few days idk.

Also thank you for all of the votes and comments and just reading it bc I'm really enjoying writing this so it's nice to know that people are enjoying reading it. Thanks, ily all!

Please comment/vote/share x