Chapter One: The daughter of Davy Jones

(Y/N)'s POV:
(A/N: your outfit above)

My name is (Y/N) Jones. I'm the daughter of Davy Jones and Calypso. For those who don't know, Calypso is the goddess of the sea who fell and cursed my father to sail the seas for eternity. Davy Jones is a heartless half-human, half sea creature who collects the souls who died at sea. He can only step on land once every ten years but I've never met him.

I heard that he died during a battle with the infamous Jack Sparrow but no one knows that my mother brought him back and that's around the time my mother had me. Their only daughter. My mother took care of me for a while until I was found and put on the Isle of the Lost where all the other villains and their kids live. From that point, I lived on my own on a remote part of the Isle where no one goes.

Hearing more stories about my father, I heard he had a heart-shaped music box locket. I've been searching for it for years but never found it on the Isle. I assumed that maybe it was on Auradon but I can't get out of this place because of the barrier keeping us in. I'm not giving up hope with it being on the Isle though. It has no magical properties that it would be on Auradon where every other magical objects are so it must be on the Isle.

I just gotta figure out where the thing is. I was currently walking around the streets, searching stores, people pockets and other places for the locket when I noticed a rather well-known pirate. Harry Hook, son of Captain James Hook. He inspires to be like his father. Well, he actually has a hook that isn't to replace a hand. Harry is a light-skinned brawny guy with dark brown hair.

His primary outfit is a white ripped tank top, a red sleeveless leather coat, black pants with red ripped details with zippers and dark brown boots. His accessories consist of a black pirate hat with dark golden details, pale feathers and the pirate crew's symbolic pin, a blue headband, a black band, black fingerless gloves, a golden skull ring, red, black and white bracelets, a red belt, a brown skull belt, a dark brown belt with rings, a pocket watch, a sheath for his sword and a fake hook.

Plus he sometimes has shadows around his eyes that make him look attractive. Or so people say. I haven't met him personally so I can't give my opinion on that and I don't wish to. As I walked past him, I put my hand in his pocket and took something out that was connected to a chain. I have high hopes that this is the locket. Once I was out of sight, I had a look. It's his pocket watch! For goodness sake! I suddenly felt something sharp under my chin facing me towards the boy I just stole from.

"I believe you have something of mine, princess," Harry said in his Scottish accent.

"And you can have it back. It's not worth anything to me," I said giving it back, "and I'm no princess so don't call me that."

"Then what do I call you?"

"Some things are best kept a secret," I said putting his hook down.

"Well, if you won't introduce yourself, I'll introduce myself. Ha-"

"Harry Hook, son of Captain James Hook. You work for Uma, daughter of Ursula. You're prideful, sneaky and always ready to hook someone and I'm pretty sure you inspire to be like your dad considering you carry that hook around."

"Knowledgeable wee lass, aren't ya?"

"I get around. Which reminds me, I gotta go. See you around."

I left without another word. I'm not one to stick around long. I was later hiding in plain sight at Ursula's fish and chip shop listening to Harry talk to Uma. He told her about me and how I might be useful for something. Obviously, Uma asked who I was but, of course, Harry doesn't know who I am.

"I need to know who she is and get her on my side," Uma said.

"Maybe you will," I said making my presence known and standing up, "if the price is right."

"How did you-?" Harry asked before getting cut off by Uma.

"What's your price?" She asked.

"How much do you know about Davy Jones?" I asked.

"Davy Jones is a cursed sailor who cut out his own heart because his love, Calypso, wasn't there to see him after ten years of doing the job she tasked him with," a pirate I recognized as Gil, son of Gaston, told me.

"Then you'll also know that both had a music box locket the shape of a heart. If you can find the only one left in the world that belonged to Jones himself, I will join your little... crew and I will reveal my name to you. Think over, will you?"

That was my cue to leave. Let's see if they can find the object I've been searching for little over sixteen years. Little do they know, once I have it, I won't do as I promised. I'd like to remain a mystery on the Isle. Makes life easier for me.

(A/N: See you next chapter)