Chapter Four: Until the night falls

I was rearranging my hideout to make it look less of a mess and a health hazard like what happened a few months ago. That's when Harry, Gil and two other blokes came in on some bikes and crashed them into the wall uncomfortably close to my bed and photos of my parents. They were alright and laughing about it. I wasn't.

"Harry Hook. What was that about?"

"We nicked the traitor's bikes," he told me.

I knew who he was talking about. Mal, Evie, Carols and Jay. What were they doing back on the Isle? I know they took four more VK's to Auradon so what were they doing back? I won't get any answers so no bother asking.

"Well, a bit of advice. The next time you decide to steal someone's bike and ride off with it, do not, under any circumstance bring it here with your mates and crash them into my wall uncomfortably close to where I sleep!"

"Aww, come on, princess. We were just having a wee bit of fun," Harry said.

"Then take it somewhere else," I told him pointing to the exit.

Everyone left but Harry took me with him and Gil. We hid near the entrance of the Isle and just waited. I wasn't told anything so I was confused and frustrated. Soon, the VK's came and unlocked the barrier to go through. The boys came out of hiding and jumped through what was left open taking me with them. This wasn't good. The boys celebrated their escape before telling the VK's that they just came for a small visit.

They tried pushing past the VK's but they wouldn't let them go and I noticed Mal drop a crystal of some sort. She went to pick it up but Harry managed to make her drop it and it started falling into the ocean when a tentacle caught it. The tentacle belonged to Uma. Wow, she really is like her mother. Mal begged for it back before the magic goes out since it can't get wet.

Some magic object that is. The boys were shocked to see Uma again but I wasn't really. Uma then disappeared showing off some water show before appearing behind us. Harry welcomed her back and went to her side along with Gil. I was heading towards the barrier when Harry used his hook to drag me over to Uma.

"Uma, you swam off and forgot all about us," Gil said.

"Yeah. Planning her revenge, no doubt," Mal said.

"It's not all about you, Mal," Uma told her, "I was looking for a hole in the barrier to let everybody out and you know what I found, boys? It's way better out there than we thought. There's this thing that looks like a furry rock called a coconut and fish so big you could dance on their backs. And they've been keeping it all to themselves."

"Whatever. Uma, I need that to break a spell," Mal told her putting her hand out for the crystal.

"Cast by Audrey, Sleeping Beauty's daughter," Carlos told her.

"Mm. So... the good guy's the bad guy?" Uma laughed, "well, I might not give it back. See what happens."

"Uma, it's not a time for games! People's lives are in danger!" Mal told her, yelling at this point.

The boys chuckled and I tried to leave again but, well, take a guess.

"Guarantee me that every single villain kid who wants to, can get off the Isle," Uma said.

"I can't do that," Mal told her.

Uma mumbled something and threatened to drop the crystal in the ocean so Mal called it a deal. Uma pretended like she was gonna drop it and Evie told Uma Mal's word was good. Uma agreed but she was keeping the crystal. She also wasn't really trusting Mal to save the world and that that was a job for pirates. Don't bring me into this.