Chapter Ten: Graduation

(New outfit above)

Today was graduation day. But I wasn't at Auradon Prep. I was on a hill looking out to the horizon just like my dad told me on my seventeenth birthday. I'm twenty now and so is Harry. Mal and King Ben got married a couple of years ago and Mal was crowned Queen of Auradon. I don't think much changed after that.

Harry and I are still dating, I don't have nightmares anymore and I still have Daroga as a pet. I suddenly got a text from Harry asking where I was being the graduation ceremony started. I wasn't at Auradon Prep and I wasn't even in my robe. I ran back to get my robe and made it just barely in time for Fairy Godmother to give everyone their diplomas. Harry was waiting for me too with Daroga on his shoulder.

"What'd I miss?" I asked.

"A very long, boring speech from Ben and Fairy Godmother," Harry told me as Daroga climbed onto my shoulder.

"Good, I missed the boring bit."

Harry chuckled at my statement. I looked out at the crowd of parents that came to see their child's graduation. Everyone was here, even Harry's dad, Captain Hook, Harry's older sister, Harriet and his youngest sister, CJ. She graduated before us since she's older. I haven't met any of Harry's family and Harry doesn't really talk about them. I don't mind honestly but I'll no doubt run into them when the ceremony is over. I am sad that my dad couldn't come but he has his reasons that I understand.

We got our diplomas and we all celebrated our accomplishment for finally finishing school. I was right about meeting Harry's family. His sisters were quite nice but his dad was just being him. Very insulting when I told him who my parents were. Like most people, he thought I was as heartless as my dad and that I wasn't good enough for his son because of it. Harry defended me but I told him not to because he doesn't know me enough to judge me and I walked away.

I still haven't gotten out of the habit of leaving after like five minutes. Harry followed me and apologised for what his dad said. I told him not to bother because it was just his dad being him. After a long walk, we got out of our graduation robes and headed to the graduation party that King Ben was throwing for everyone. About a year and a half later, I started my own business. I cleaned up my hideout, fixed it up and made it into a gentleman's club.

Just a place for men to drink, relax, read a book, have some dinner, play some pool, play some video games and just a place to socialize. I also set up a casino in a few of the spare rooms. This place looks a lot prettier now and turns out it wasn't a theatre. I don't care. The top floor became my home. A giant bedroom, kitchen, living room, television room and I got an organ in a room with a view of both the Isle of the Lost and Auradon.

 A giant bedroom, kitchen, living room, television room and I got an organ in a room with a view of both the Isle of the Lost and Auradon

Harry kept working for Uma and would visit me a lot

Harry kept working for Uma and would visit me a lot. Never stayed downstairs to have a drink or gamble. Just went up to my home and hung out with me for hours or we would cuddle on my sofa or my bed. Push away all the pride he hides behind and he's a really soft and cuddly guy. And that's why I love him.

Harry's POV:

I was visiting (Y/N) today as usual but her home was unusually quiet. It didn't take me long to find her. She was lying on the sofa... with an alcohol bottle in her hand and tones more either around her or on the kitchen table. Groaning, she rolled over onto the floor with a thump.

"Are we awake?" I asked.

She looked at me squinting her eyes, "we are not sure. Are we... still a pirate?"

"Yes, we are."

"Then we're awake."

She sat up and took a swig of her drink. I took it off her and set it aside.

"That's enough alcohol for you, Princess," I told her, "Why did you decide to drink tonight?"

"Can a girl not have a drink after a," she was cut off by a hiccup, "long day of work?"

"Come on, let's get you some water and right to bed."

I got her a glass of water and made her drink it since she really wanted another swig of alcohol. I got her to bed afterwards and wanted to leave her to rest but she made me stay with her so I did. Her hangover the next morning was terrible.

(A/N: I'm ending it here. I'm slowly running out of ideas but I'll think of something. See you next chapter)