Chapter Three: Friend or foe?

I was wandering around as usual when I found the one boy I should probably be staying away from but even if he does try to kill me, I think can sweet talk my way out of it. Something I haven't done in a long time. Imma pray it works. I walked passed successfully only to get hooked at the back of my shirt and pulled me up to his chest.

"Don't think you're gettin' away from me that easily, princess," Harry said, his hook slightly grazing my jaw.

"I do wish you'd stop calling me princess," I said.

"Well, you won't give me a name."

"You'll get a name when I get the locket," he gave me a slight glare, "now, does your captain still want me dead or has she changed her mind after her temper tantrum?"

"Uma escaped the barrier and almost set us all free until she swam away."

"Aww. Shrimpy abandoned you, did she? Does that mean any orders are dropped or are you still gonna hook me as she ordered?"

"I think I'll keep ya around. You're... intriguing."

I pushed him off me because I hated how close he was. Why does he like to get so close to me? It makes me a bit uncomfortable. I've only known him for a few weeks but I'm only around for about five minutes so I don't know him very well. Rumours don't help to get to know someone. That's all I hear about everyone on the Isle. Rumours.

That was also my cue to leave. I went to my hideout. I really just walk around the Isle to hopefully hear what's going on. Some people like to gossip. I arrived and sat on my bed, bored. That's when I heard footsteps. My bed was hiding behind a bunch of tall things so I couldn't see who was here. I climbed up the stuff and saw who had followed me. Harry. I thought I felt someone following me.

"Care to tell me why you decided to follow me, young Codfish?" I asked.

He looked up to see me with my head looking over a tower of rubbish, "you don't stick around long so I wanted to know where you decide to hide."

"Where I decide to hide is none of your business, Hook. You shouldn't have followed me here."

Harry was about to say something when I misplaced my foot and I slipped. I held on to the top where I had my hands in the first place and tried to search for something to put my feet on. I found what I originally had my food on but I accidentally kicked it off. Perfect. I tried pulling myself on the top but my arms were shaking at this point.

I looked below me to see Harry under me telling me to let go and he'd catch me. I did as I was told while managing to turn myself around. Harry caught me but fell backwards considering how high my little tower is. I say little. I pushed myself up a little and we just stared at each other. It's now I realise that he has light blue eyes. From a distance and with the thick eyeliner it looks like his eyes were just black.

"Thanks," I said breaking the silence.

Harry tucked my hair behind my ear, "you're welcome, princess."

I smiled and got off him and helped him up. It's not often I smile at people. He gave a genuine smile back and he looked at the photos of my parents.

"You are obsessed with these two."

"Their story intrigues me. What happened during their relationship that made Calypso disappear when Jones finally got to see her after ten years?"

"That's the mystery. One that will never be told. But that doesn't explain why you want that locket."

"I... have my reasons."

"That's not a good enough answer," he said in a sing-song voice.

"Well, it's the only one you're gonna get until I have that locket. And once I do... I'll answer all your questions. And that's a promise."

Harry smirked, grabbed his hook and left. I think I'm warming up to him. The son of Captain Hook friends with the daughter of Davy Jones. What will history think of that? Maybe, once I have the locket, I will tell him everything. We are certainly becoming more friendly. Let's see what the future holds for the two of us. Hopefully, it turns out good.

(A/N: I'm ending it here. Hope you enjoyed. See you next chapter)