Chapter 1

"Now dear, behave and smash your tests

"Now dear, behave and smash your tests. Just like you do every year. Okay, darling? " the voice of Klaus Mikaelson said looking at his daughter.

She smiled and looked up at her dad and replied to him,
"Of course dad, I love you. " Her dad's smile went wider. He kissed the top of her head, then said in a quiet voice,
"You know what to do if they come right? " She nodded yet again.
"Of course Dad, Uncle Elijah's told me what to do and if I'm in trouble then I still have the necklace," She said not wanting to be pressed by the thought of dying at Hogwarts, a school that was "safe"

Niklaus smiled and then let his daughter bid her farewells to her mother.

"Okay, mum I have everything I need. I love you and I'll owl you and dad as well as aunt Rebekah and Aunt Davina and Uncle Kol and Elijah. " Hayley nodded and kissed the top of her daughter's head.

"I'm going to miss you, you know? "

Alyssa had tears in her eyes by this point. She had heard the conversation between her parents this morning. She could die this year. They could too.

"I know mum and I'll miss you too. You don't need to worry about them, dad already told me. " Hayley, who also had tears rolling slowly down her cheeks, nodded and then said,
"Well, best be off, you don't want to miss your train now do you, dear? "

Alyssa replied a small yes not really meaning it. She dreaded school, not because of the subjects, but because of the Marauders. She swore that they were her own personal hell.

She wasn't that far-fetched to call the boys devils because well, they weren't that evil. Were they?

After another goodbye to her parents, she went into the train and found an empty compartment and hauled her bags up, grabbed her book, then sat down and plugged her earphones in, and played her music loudly, while reading. 

So she didn't hear when her bullies came in.

Hayleys POV:

After she left, I let the tears roam down my face freely.

"What if she dies this year Nik?"  I said turning to him.

"She won't."

"You can't promise that. You heard what Freya said. She isn't safe anywhere."

"She's at Hogwarts. Dumbledore won't let any harm come to her."

"You saw the tears in her eyes. You know she wouldn't cry over leaving us unless she heard us saying something."

"Little wolf, you know that she is my daughter. She is much more powerful than him. I know that."

I hope so.

.A/n : Do you guys like it? I know it's short but I promise the next chapter will be longer. Do y'all like Alyssa? 👀👀Don't forget to vote!

Lots of love

~ Aminaah