Homecoming: Part 2

You pull him back into the bedroom by the collar then, getting up from your seat and then he shoves you playfully back onto your bed. Stealing more kisses as he now crawls onto your body, and your fingers dig there into his dark hair. Your head tilts to kiss his sweet lips deeper. His scent finds your nose, like leather, Red wine and cologne... You can't resist it, feeling him so close. You wrap your legs around his waist and pull him in closer. Brandon smirks against your lips, "impatient tonight.... aren't we?" He breathed, and you nodded.
"So am I." He replied, reaching down. Brandon softly caressed down your body. Starting with your abdomen and then south where he hooked his fingers up and started slowly rubbing at your already wet core with his touch. Your silk panties are feeling thin now as you press your head back into the pillow and moan for him. Come hither, the fingers speak, petting your lips back and forth. "Fuck.." You gasp shaking, every time the blunt fingertip passes over your opening. You want him in there so bad that you throb. He could sense that too, as he applies more pressure. Brandon leans to you and kisses your lips deeply again as you grind your hips to meet his hand. And then he stops. He looks into your eyes with lust in his green gaze and licks his fingers.
Oh... You wanna play? You think. And he's daring you to. You flip the position and straddle his body, looking down at him. He's hard, you realize. You unbuckle his black pants as he watches, releasing his shaft from those black boxers. Gift wrapped. They are put aside as is his shirt after having been removed. Exposing his muscular chest and body. Your hips are lifted slightly as you grab his dick and slowly guide it against your covered lips, causing him to moan out for you.
"Y/n...." He said, and it felt so good. He lifts his hands up and grabs your sides, squeezing you slightly as you pull your panties to the side and sit your pussy down. Sliding him in deep. There is a moment of silence for pleasure and then you begin rocking your hips back and forth. Feeling his girth inside of you. Damn. Your hands find his chest as he watches you with his lips parted, turned on as you give him a show. He worked so hard today. He works hard every day, and he still takes time to show you he loves you. Flower bouquets, soft caresses. Little Kisses when he thinks you are asleep. What a man. You lift your hands and run your fingers through your hair as his touch finds your breasts. Unhooking the bra at the front and then playing with your now exposed nipples while your pace begins to pick up. You love him. Oh God, you DO!
"Y/N! God, you are tight.." he said, moving beneath you to fuck right back. This was such a thing to come home to, he thought, making love. You both have been so busy lately that he wasn't expecting this at all. He's so glad you did. With Releasing tension, you did it perfectly. He moaned out as his thumbs played with your tight nipples. Brandon needed more, his body said. And so he pulled off and threw aside the bra. The position is changed again. He shifts to lie on his side and you follow lead. He pulled you to him as you now lay there as well and pulled off your panties and pantyhose in a rush. Almost ripping it, but they remain intact. He needed you close and so he takes you in embrace after he wraps your leg around him. You hold him as tightly as control is taken back and he thrusts his hips, making you moan again. And again, your mouth in an O shape. Its big, you could feel yourself stretching to make room for Brandon. But he doesn't stop. Instead he kisses your neck as his body rolls and grinds you over these sheets. His heat emanates from his body for you. "Fuck me!" You heard yourself say in a shock. he was more than happy to. In fact it encouraged your love to put his all into it. Brandon held his hand, spread the fingers over your bare ass cheek in a wide hold while he was pumping his hard, stiff shaft into your walls until you can't hold yourself any longer. You feel as if you explode, seeing fireworks in a climax unlike anything you have ever experienced. The sound of gasps and your skin slapping fills the room as you are Covering him in your sugary juices. Brandon rolls over you again as you whimper and he tells you with such heavy adoration,
"I love you so fuckin much, so much..." and you smile. "I love you too- oh my God.." You say as he suddenly fills you up with his seed past the brim, shaking over you. His warm, sticky cum is dripping over your swollen pussy lips. Brandon grabs your jaw softly and the both of you kiss with such satisfied passion. This is what happiness feels like.