Welcoming Surprise

You were asleep after last night's adventure. Comforted and content inside of his warm and loving embrace, feeling as though it's the safest place in the world. There weren't any dreams to follow, really. You were freshly bathed after the shower you shared last night and totally relaxed. That was until...you could feel something. Not fully awake, you could only sigh and pass it as temporary emotion but then it didn't stop, there was heat down at your core. Warm, wet and inviting. It felt so good, you thought, bucking your hips slightly for instinct. Then you awoke as your hands gripped harshly at the sheets around your head. Brandon was no longer next to you, but you weren't alone in this bed as was indicated by the lump down there in the red sheets. You lifted the blanket as you could feel his tongue slowly circling around your clitoris. Eating you like he savored the flavor to wake you up. His eyes were closed, his long lashes casting a slight shadow on his face.
"I-" you whimper, arching your body and leaning your head back. His hand reached up and grabbed at your breast as a reply. 
"Good morning, y/n," he breathed against your body, vibrating into your soaking pussy lips. You moan louder and he smirks, only to lean in closer and flatten his tongue. Brandon licks you and plays with those folds as if you are candy. Tasting you. Devouring you even as you shake, "oh fuck...." You say lowly, reaching up and pulling at your hair. How was he doing this? You could feel every taste bud brushing against your core, feeling your nipples grow tighter in his grip. He kneads it, over and over as his other hand reaches up and slides two fingers into your pussy. You almost scream at the pleasure his new sensation brought, he slowly pumps and still uses his tongue on you. Over and over, making your legs want to squeeze together. He spits down, dripping his saliva onto those fingers...(as if he needed to.) And then speeded up the pace. It...You writhe in that bed, so fucking horny for him, you can't stay still. "Brandon!" You say breathlessly. "I'm gonna cum!"
He doesn't stop. Of course. Not until your juices are dropping down the sides of his face and into his mouth. He crawls over you then and licks his lips as he hovers. You place a hand into the back of his hair and kiss him. You kiss him hard enough to taste yourself over his tongue in French kiss, claim staked. "Good mornin.." You reply, and he smiles brightly.