My Love

You were pretty exhausted after working your art at the studio. With some conviction, you were pursuing your musical career as a song writer. It was pretty successful.
You walked into the house where Brandon was watching television. It was his day off this time, so he was bingeing on horror movies as was wont to do. Screams filled the air. Your purse hits the couch and you gently fall into the cushions beside him, earning a soft chuckle as he looked over at your slumped and exhausted form. His hand was set at your butt, giving playful caresses.
"Hey, baby." He said. You grumbled and then lifted your head slightly.
"Hey, Handsome."
"How was work?"
You flipped over and looked down at him.
"Kind of busy but fun." You admitted, smiling softly. He stared at you quietly for a few minutes, causing you to wonder.
"What?"
Brandon just smiled back.
"Nothing, y/n. You're just so beautiful."
You playfully shoved him and sat up. He pulled you into his lamp then and guided your face up as he leaned in. Kissing your lips so softly that it felt like flower petals brushing against you. You closed your eyes and returned the affections, reaching your hand up and putting your fingertips into his locks. You once again inhale his familiar scent after what seemed a never ending day. The passionate memories of last week were still very much fresh inside of your mind. How could you forget?
As if reading your mind, he licked your bottom lip slowly, asking for entrance. You part your lips and tongues slowly slide and greet one another. You turn and then straddle his lap. Putting both of your hands into his hair and then smiling against his lips. Brandon pauses and smiles as well.
"I can't get enough of you, y/n."
"Have all of Me, then.." You respond, leaning your forehead against his. His green eyes search yours and he softly caresses your cheek.
"Do you mean that?" He asks.
"Of course I do, Brandon. How I love you so," you reply, grabbing his hand and placing it against your beating heart. He feels it. How strongly it beats and just for him... How can you not mean it?
Brandon smiles softly.
"I love you more than anything in the world. More than myself." He responded with earnest.
"As do I." You said, rushing against his lips for more kisses. He held you at the nape of your neck and returned with passion you never thought could exist. It was as though nothing else could matter, it almost made you ache for how good and lovely it could all feel. Did you deserve this?
You'll never know, but this is yours all the same. And so is he.