Say Something

Things have been so busy with work for the past couple of weeks. Brandon was out of the country for his filming, and you've been working again at the recording studio so you're not in touch as much as usual. But.... It's not enough to concern with particularly; since the confrontation out in the car, it's like the love between the two you is stronger than ever. You don't doubt him. But still... Selfishly, you feel you  aren't all the way contented with the occasional phone call. His silky voice coming from the other end as he reminds you of how he feels and updates you on events provides a nice albeit momentarily relief. Eventually you come to admit it. You really just want him here. Moreso, your body just needs to be touched and touched by him alone.
But how could you fix it without interrupting important aspects?

You lie there in bed wondering after work this evening until the phone rings.  Your heart races as you pick it up, already knowing who it is and your heart just softens with joy.
"Hello?"
"Hey, beautiful."
You flush all over with contentment and grin to yourself as your finger softly curls into the phone cord.
"Brandon... Oh, I was just thinking about you."
"Oh yeah?"
"Oh yes, baby." There is a short pause.
"What's on your mind now, y/n?" He asks gently.
"Nothing."
"..We've been together a long while, I can tell something's up, you know." He pries.
You chuckle a little, slightly annoyed. Perhaps embarrassed.
"..It's nothing." You reply.
Then you continue on with normal conversation for a little while until you notice something is starting to distract him as well.
"I miss you, y/n...." he says out of the blue.
"I miss you too, baby," You reply sweetly.
Then he speaks in a familiar sultry tone, taking you by surprise.
"Especially at moments like these."
You feel your lips fall open slightly.
"Moments like these?.." You manage. Your voice sounding small and soft as chills rack down your form. Jesus, it's like he could really read your mind. Or is it that he's felt the same even miles away?
"The sheets feel so lonely without you in them.." he continues in a desiring tone. "At moments like this, I crave the taste of your lips. I imagine your body in my hands, tracing your every curve. Your skin flushed and heated with responsiveness." 
You couldn't help but blush as before you know it, your hand slowly travels down the front of your body, going down your abdomen. Your breathing becomes unsteady, then a soft grown exits your mouth as your nipples grow sensitive inside of your t shirt. Your core even clenches just a little... How is he doing this so easily?

"Oh yeah?" You ask, biting your lip.
"Yeah. Fuck, I would just reach down between your thighs right now, if I could. I would dip into those panties you're wearing and spread your pussy lips with my fingers just to know your wetness. I miss you.." he said, his voice unsteady. To your pleasure, you finally pick up on what he's doing and you have to suppress the moan that threatens to be heard by him. You clutch onto yourself as his breathing becomes shallow, cupping your sensitive pussy through your panties. Now you're feeling it soak because  you know enough to imagine his hand there.  Just like that....the fingers slowly circling your clitoris the way he loves to.
This makes you brave. Although, you haven't really ventured into dirty speak as much as you probably should have with him. You wonder if it'll be too much.
"If you were here, I'd beg for you to put your cock in me. I'm just so tight and wet, baby." You nearly purr, sliding two of your delicate fingers into the slit. 
There isn't a reply at first, but then he says,
"I need you so bad. You don't even know what you're saying..what this is doing to me." He sighs. "..I'm so close."
"Me..too," You gasp, then suddenly come undone, suddenly squirting your juices explosively onto the sheets.
Brandon softly cusses at the other end. For a moment, you both are on the phone just catching your breath. Then he says,
"I'm so love in love with you, y/k. Soon we'll be together again the way we should."
"I'm so in love with you too.." You reply, licking your lips as suddenly the loneliness comes over you. "Do you promise?"
"I promise you, baby." And then relief.

Love has never felt so intense, and so palpable with such a distance. It's like he's right here, holding you in his arms. Smiling to yourself, you're in awe because only he could do such a thing.