𝙋𝙍𝙊𝙇𝙊𝙂𝙐𝙀

[YOUR POV]

Walking through one of the hallways in the mansion is pretty boring- no scratch that, it's rEALLY BORING.

being an only child is so boring.

I asked my parents a lot for a lil' bro, but they said they don't have the time to take care for an infant any longer.

we have a lot of butlers and maid. they're just old hags that doesn't want to share intimate time anymore. hmph (baby tsun lol.)

"Miss Lucilfer, your teacher is waiting for you at the library."

Did I tell you I was homeschooled? No? Well surprise! I'm homeschooled and it's pretty boring.

"I'll go down there in a minute." I replied.

-

"Goodmorning Miss Lucilfer, charming as always I see."

"Don't flatter me, Ms.Quae." I replied at her, jokingly.

We joked around for a minute then she decided to teach me mathematics and science for today.

TIMESKIP CAUSE MY BRAINCELLS AIN'T AGREEING WITH EXPLAINING MATH AND SCIENCE.

After a Ms.Quae left the household, I was left alone, bORED again.

this sucks... i want to experience living a normal life!

While I was headed out the library, I overheard dad talking to the phone about something like me assassinating an unkillable victim. Like I care-

wAIT WHAT?! me? killing a somewhat non-human creature?! aRe thEy nUts?! of course I would.

As soon as my father ended the call, I burst out of the door.

"YES FATHER I WILL DO IT!" I said joyfully.

"Yes yes sweetheart, but always do keep in mind to be careful, alright?"

"Yes, father and also keep in mind that I would be coming home too y'know, It looks like your kicking me out the house."

"Oh? I am."

im a failure, stupid and spoiled child, now my parent's want me out of the house. i-i- i feel aTTACKED.

"Am.. am I a bad..c-child?" I said, my voice breaking out.

My father inhaled air and got his serious face on.

"Yes.."

...goodbye.

"..but that doesn't mean we're throwing you out the house. We've moved you out to an apartment near the school you'll be transferring to since our household far from it." Father said, snickering.

god kill me. wHY DID I FORGET MY FATHER IS ALL PRANKS AND STUFF?!

"So Im going to stop homeschooling?"

"Yes, Ms.Quae was informed as well."

"That's great, I should pack things then!"