iv

THIRD PERSON POV!

it was break time and the young Lucilfer was currently waiting on an empty table together with Nagisa and company.

" Luci-chan?..uh can i call you that? since your family name is an english one.." Nagisa asked.

" we cool bro, you can call me by my first name too, if you want that is." the young Lucilfer simply answered his question.

"ah,.. well um i'll call you (Y/N)-chan then.." muttered Nagisa.

"but Luci-chan is a cute nickname!!" Kayano whined.

" you can call me whatever you like." (Y/N) smiled at them.

"anyways, aren't you eating?" Kayano worriedly asked (Y/N) with furrowed brows.

"oh Saiki would bring my lunch in a few minutes, so im good." she answered.
(saiki is ur butler if u forgot at chapter 1)

"Saiki? Is he your boyfriend or something?" a voice joined in, which was Nakamura Rio's.

the young Lucilfer just chuckled, " no, he's my personal butler, but he's just two years older than me."

they chatted for a while, when a limousine arrived at main campus, revealing a very appealing man, which caused the girls that he passed by squeal.

he walked his way to the entrance of the path to the old campus, bringing a warm bento.

he finally arrived at the top of the mountain, not even panting. (yes this is the SAIKI KUSUO)

he walked over to the small tables on the side of the old building.(lewl idk i just made that setting up)

when he finally saw his mistress, he approached her bowing curtly.
"i have came to give you your meal today, mistress."

the young Lucilfer just cackled while the others seeing the scene was shocked at first, but then noticed the butler's features, and boi were they drooling

and boi were they drooling.(a/n: lol same.)

"come on bro~! how many times have i told you not to go so formal with me, it doesn't suit you." she chuckled, gaining a glare from her own butler.

a voice piped in, "eh~? so you really are a living princess~"

'oh my fucking god- here goes all my peace and nice talking time with fam.' the young Lucilfer thought.