v

it has been a week since (y/n) has transferred, and she seemed very close with the class already.

she adapted quite quick, since she was an extrovert.

they seem to have grown with her as well, and now they're currently at p.e, practicing some stances and all.

YOUR POV!

"hey luv, whatcha up to later after school?" rio asked, as she placed an arm round my shoulder.

"hm, i don't really know, why?" i asked, quite confused about the sudden invitation.

"me and the others are going to the karaoke later, you good with it?" she replied.

"hm, why not? place and time?" i asked back, bending down my knees-

to tie my shoelace, of course.

"around 5P.M, i'll text you the meeting place." she replied.

"alright," i started patting my skirt, " catch you later, kay? gotta blast!" i said, turning my back then blasting.

-

ah yes, fresh milk from-

the vending machine, of course.

(fav/flavour) milk always hits me in the right spots, ah~

"mm~" i moaned a bit by the delicious savory of the milk.

"i thought i heard something lewd for a moment" an unfamiliar voice piped in, making me jump.

"holy fuck- WHO ARE YOU?!" i exclaimed changing my stance, the one that's ready to kick an ass stance.

"woah woah chile bro," he surrenders his hands, " im not a rapist or whatever, just a person who loves to rap." he explained.

"still a rapist- oh i mean, you're a rapper huh?" i calmed my stance, which earned a sigh of relief from him.

"i thought i was going to die for a minute." he sighed, placing a hand to his chest.

"oh you were really tho." i retorted which made him whip his head to me.

"h-how cruel!" he exclaimed, his hands hugging himself.

"just kidding~ you should've seen your face tho!" i laughed, making him embarrassed.

"oh i didn't got your name yet!" i exclaimed.

"Yohan, Shimizu Yohan."

"woah, even your name sounds like a model" i replied.