1

Things have been going well in the last few months...

-Katie, Collin and Brady are blossoming in our relaxed environment.

-Jasper comes over at least twice a week because the kids insisted that "dad could teach history better"...

-I have been getting a lot closer with Jacob, Paul, Seth, and Jasper, and they all get along now that things have settled down.

-At her instance, Ness has been coming over to study and learn with us and the pack has been very welcoming to her...

-She is only a couple of months old but looks like she is six years old...

-Leah and Bryan finally started dating (after Leah stopped trying to deny her feelings)

-Derek and Katie are just friends for right now because she is only thirteen... Jasper wasn't happy when he found out about the imprint, but he lightened up a bit after I convinced him that Derek wouldn't hurt her.

-Emily and Kim made Sam and Jared sleep on the rez for an extra month after their punishment was up... They could come back to the house, but the girls were still a little mad at them.

-After the Cullens said that they were having to move, Jacob did a stupidity and showed Charlie about the wolf pack to try to get Bella to stay... Bella and Edward weren't happy about that, but it meant that Jasper could stay and Charlie got to see his granddaughter...

Oh, and I almost forgot! Jay totally failed at his job of keeping an eye on Quil when Claire visited and he imprinted on her... To say that Emily was a little pissed was an understatement, but she understood that he couldn't help it... After she was filled in on the pack, she called her parents and asked if she could move up here for "an exclusive homeschool opportunity" and they agreed after talking to Em. But on Emily's insistence, they are staying in separate rooms...

Our only wolves without imprints are Collin, Brady, and Embry but I have a feeling that Embry will be meeting her sooner than he thinks...