8

"CAPTAIN!!!" Oh, fuck... As I shifted slightly, his eyes shot to me and they were pitch black.

"NO ONE MOVE AND EMMETT..."

"Yeah?"

"SHUT YOUR DAMN MOUTH... YOU TOO PETER, BEFORE YOU MAKE IT WORSE..." Here goes a bit of my dignity...

"Major..." He hesitantly released my arms and I slowly dropped to my knees, not caring that all eyes were on me at this point. I kept my movements slow as I moved my hair and bared my neck to him. I could feel his eyes on me as I let myself start to drop into my submissive headspace. As he moved to circle me, I kept my gaze down and kept my arms behind my back and my breathing and emotions calm waiting for him to make the first move.

"Anne, get up." I complied but still kept my gaze down and neck bared with my arms behind my back. He ran a cold hand down my neck before wrapping it around.

"Look at me. I want you to answer my question verbally. Understood?"

"Yes, sir."

"Good. Now, how far are you willing to take this? You were very quick to submit in front of this many people..."

"However you decide, sir." He seemed satisfied with my answer as he released my neck and pulled me in for a rough and possessive kiss.

"Sir?"

"Relax... I'm letting Jasper back, I was just curious... Captain, you had better be damn thankful she was here this time. Make comments like that again and I won't be stopped from tearing you apart." With that I watched the black fade to his normal gold.

"Better Jas?" He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close.

"Yeah... You still up for a sparring match?"

"I'm in... Same rules as last time?"

"We'll need more space though... Don't need anyone getting accidentally injured before the big fight, or missing an arm for pissing you off again..." He threw a pointed look at Edward for the last part and Emmett let out a loud laugh at his expense...

"You're one to talk Emmett... I handed you your ass while holding back and in twelve inch heels... Rosie make sure to keep an eye on him otherwise he might actually lose an arm this time..." She just smirked at me...

"Go right ahead Annie, I won't stop you if you do. I'll see you for training again later." She high-fived me on her way back to the house.

"If you are sticking around, the rules are simple... There is no outside help... So, you stay then stay out of the way."

"Lose the heels darlin'... No outside weapons remember?"

"Fine..." I pulled off my spikey heels and tossed them to the side. I was instantly the shortest person there...

"Ready?"

"Of course." He wasted no time in starting our dance. After he won the last match, I was determined to win this one and I let that fuel me.

As we fought, we drew a bigger crowd and that seemed to spur us both on. The longer that the fight went on, the more I noticed a small window of opportunity in his attacks. When he swung at me, he left his legs wide open. On his last swing, I ducked down and swept his legs from under him and rolled out of the way so he couldn't trip me up.

As he hit the ground, he let out a laugh. "You learned from last time..." I held out my hand to help him up and instantly regretted it as he pulled me down to him. "Not enough though." After he pulled me to my feet, he pulled me into a quick kiss.

When we pulled away, all I could hear was applause surrounding us.

"How did you manage to do that Anne? That shouldn't be possible for even a Luna to do since you were born human... The speed you have when fighting is incredible, even my eyes had trouble following your movements..."

"The tribe's elders are looking into it... We think that it has something to do with my wolf form being pure white. They think that the ancestors were sending a warning about this battle when they gave me my wolf form. Their last pure white Luna was during their last war about four so generations back."

Our conversation was interrupted when me phone started blaring Derek's ringtone... (A/N: que song)

"What is it Der? You normally don't bother with calling me unless shit hits the fan..."

"It did... You need to get here and quick."

"Kids too?" How bad is this?

"Don't... This will not be something you want them here for... HE is here..." How the hell did he find me?

"You let him in my house?! You said he was in jail? What the absolute fuck Derek?!"

"Just get here... You may need to bring one of those friends of yours... He's armed." Shit...

"Where are the girls? Did they make it to the safe room?" I swear...

"Just get here! I can only stall him for so long Vic..." With that he hung up and I kicked into Mama Wolf mode...

"Fuck, fuck, fuck... Ok, Jasper stay here with the kids... Emmett, Garrett, you two come with me... We are in code red and I don't have time to fully explain. Ex showed up at the house with a gun and I have no clue where the pack is... We need to go, now!"

I didn't give them time to debate before I shifted and took off praying to God that we get there in time...