19

Today is the day! The extension is finally done, and all the nursery furniture has been moved in and set up, courtesy of the pack... All that's left to do is finish painting the mural and add the little things that would give away the genders... The only ones who know beside me, jay, and obviously Carlisle is Emily and Leah since they are organizing a baby shower for me...

I didn't think they would ever get along, but after Leah imprinted she and Emily started to mend their relationship and she even asked to help plan since she is their godmother... Jacob wasn't exactly thrilled about my pick, but after explaining that it because I trusted her and Bryan so much, he finally backed off...

We are having the shower in about two weeks since candy goes on sale the day after Valentine's, which is about four weeks from my due date... Things have continued to be rather quiet since the battle almost a month ago... Caius made good on his promise to start returning my calls and even went as far as to invite us to Volterra after the twins are born and are safe to travel.

The Cullens, well mainly Edward and Bella, were very vocal about how much they were against even the thought... I simply smiled and said that that was fine since I didn't invite them anyways... Ness of course was disappointed because she really wanted to go but her so called parents said that she wasn't allowed to... Which might I add is totally unfair to her! I may have had Alice go ahead and make sure she had a passport just in case *wink, wink* and I know she has a hidden bag packed and stashed in Rose and Emmett's room...

The excitement is tangibly in the air as I get closer and closer to my due date but I'm not the only one expecting anymore... Emily told me last week that her and Sam are expecting their first little one! They have already turned their room here into a nursery/kids room now and I couldn't be happier that I will get to experience motherhood with my female best friend/honorary sister! It's still way too early to tell but she is hoping for a little boy, but I have a feeling that it will be a little girl that will have her daddy wrapped around her little finger the minute she makes her grand entrance...

Oh, and I almost forgot! My favorite part of the new med wing is that part of it doubles as a birthing room! Carlisle helped with securing the medical equipment that we needed and a couple of us girls have been taking midwife/doula courses to help with our ever expanding pack... We are truly a family unit, a tightly knit one at that! While Leah and Bryan have moved into their own little place, as well as Derek getting his own apartment, we still make sure to always have dinner together every Saturday night.

Jared even came to me and Emily about proposing to Kim soon! Things are going to be getting hectic around here soon, but in a good way! Jay and I have been working to fix our issues, and while we have made progress I still have yet to sleep in his room after he moved back in. Paul has put off being intimate until after I have the twins, which is probably for the best since my body has been sorer here lately. I have been spending several nights here lately alternating between Seth's room and having my kids sleep in my bed with me... Jasper and I are still great, and he has been such a great dad to our three. We have been working more together and he has been slowly more accepting of his other personality. There have been a few times that Major has overstepped and caused some issues but mostly it has been great.

Andi and Embry have been... well... Slow has never been a word in her vocabulary... While they say they haven't done anything, she hasn't been sleeping in her room at all in the last two weeks... I'm not saying that they have, but she sure as hell hasn't been wearing her own clothes in the morning...

My sweet Katie had her birthday last week and the pack and the Cullens spoiled her with all the gifts she got... But her favorite gift, at least that was what she told me, was the matching mother daughter necklaces I got for her... And I will admit that I teared up as she hugged my neck, oh who am I kidding, I cried like a baby...