12

Our custom surprise had arrived, and everything was set up for our big Christmas announcement with everyone present...

The big fight was in just a few short days, but we didn't let it dampen our spirits...

With all the vamps over at the Cullen house, the only ones coming this time were Edward, Bella, Ness, and of course Jasper...

He took some time to finally calm down enough to not kill Jacob but there was still the offer if I changed my mind... I declined for now...

We had just finished opening gifts when I sent the kids off to change and handed Billy, Sue and Charlie their special gifts...

"We have three specials gifts left... So, go ahead you guys!" And while everyone's attention was on them, the kids snuck back in and I took off the scarf that covered my shirt...

"Squirt..." As he looked up and saw what we were wearing, I saw everything click in his head as he jumped up to pull me into a hug.

"Surprise!" I was engulfed in a massive group hug and I was so happy to be surrounded by my family. I looked to where the Cullens were standing and noticed that Jacob and Bella were missing... I felt the smile fall from my lips but tried to replace it with a fake one before anyone noticed...

"One more thing... Leah, Bryan, would you be their godparents?" They looked at me shocked but nodded as tears filled their eyes.

"Vicky, not to pry, but..."

"It's fine Billy... They are your own grandkids... But Jay doesn't know... Since apparently he would rather sneak off with Bella than find out he is a father..." I felt myself start to grow angry, but it quickly spiraled into tears as the dam finally broke...

"Sorry... Stupid hormones..." Emily passed me a tissue as I was pulled into a hug... But before I could calm down, I felt my heart clinch and knew that it had to do with the missing wolf...

Between gasps of air I managed to get out "someone find him" and the pack scattered leaving me with the imprints and the adults... I could hear the growls outside and felt the tears return.

I didn't have to suffer long before someone helped me to my feet and tossed him roughly before me...

"Jacob... Can we take this somewhere more private?"

"Fine." He quickly and roughly grabbed my arm, making the pack let out a few warning growls before he loosened his grip. He pulled us into his office and slammed the door behind him.

"Where did you disappear to?" He turned to me and he was pissed...

"Why do you care? You know, it's a little sick to make my dad think that those things are his grandkids..."

"Your right... I shouldn't care... I mean, you couldn't be bothered to show up once during my three week coma... Nor did you stick around long enough for you to hear who the father was..."

"Oh, please... It's obvious their that leech's..."

"Would you pull your head out of your ass for five fucking seconds! Shut the fuck up and stop assuming shit before you completely lose me and your kids... I will not have them be around someone who is only going to break their hearts because you can't get over someone that you didn't even imprint on... I gave you a second chance when you up and left the last time... You know I won't give a third..."

"Bullshit!"

"You know what? Fuck it, I'm so done... I'm done with having to fight for us when I am clearly your second choice... Your kids will never have to know that their dad didn't give a shit about them because they will not go through that heartache like I did... Goodbye Jacob... You are no longer welcome in this house and I hope maybe one day you come to your senses and my Jay will come back..."

With that I walked out and went straight to my office, locking myself in and just cried as I felt my heart completely shatter... (A/N: que song)

"Don't worry little ones... You have so much family that loves you already... We don't need daddy to be happy, we'll be just fine without him..." I curled up with a blanket and just let sleep envelope me and hoped for tomorrow to be better than today...

Definitely a Christmas no one will forget...