[Chapter 2]

• A/N POV •

"Junkyu-ya!", Junkyu look the the direction where the voice came. It was a black-red-ish haired boy with a brown haired boy beside him. "hey Jihoon, Yedam!", Junkyu shout back with a smile. It was Park Jihoon and Bang Yedam, Junkyu's best friends.

So in school, Junkyu was a member of a popular group in SOPA, named Treasure. The group consist of 12 members, they are Choi Hyunsuk, Park Jihoon, Yoshinori, Kim Junkyu, Mashiho, Yoon Jaehyuk, Asahi, Bang Yedam, Kim Doyoung, Haruto, Park Jeongwoo and So Junghwan. They known as the multitalented and handsome boys at school. There are many girls who are their fans in school. All of the 12 boys were best friends ever since the were just a babies. Their parents are best friends sice they're in school and that's how they get close to each other since they were still wearing diapers. They always go to the same school since preschool playgroup, except for Junkyu because Junkyu moved to Australia when he was in seventh grade.

"oh, annyeong noona! how are you doing?", Yedam said to Jennie. "I'm doing great Dammie~", Jennie answered. They were so close to each other that's why they have their own special nicknames.

Then suddenly, a girl came to them and said, "Junkyu oppa! I'm a big fan of you, can I have your number?". "no.", Junkyu quickly answered while stared coldly at the girl. The girl became scared. "a-ah, how about your sign?", the girl said while looking down to the floor. And once again Junkyu said, "no.". Then, Junkyu leave the girl, Jennie, Yedam and Jihoon from the spot. Jennie sighed and follow Junkyu, and so do Yedam and Jihoon. But before following the others, "hey, I'm sorry about Junkyu's attitude. You know it already right? he's so cold with strangers, so don't be sad because it's not just you who feel it, the others also", Jihoon asked the girl. The girl nods slowly. "alright then, I gotta go, annyeong!", Jihoon said to the girl with a smile. The girl smiled back and waved her hands to Jihoon and Jihoon waved his hands back too. Then Jihoon leave the girl and catch up the others.

When Jihoon arrived at the class, he saw Junkyu sitting in the corner, looking at the window with his airpods on. Jihoon go to Junkyu's place and sat beside him. Junkyu and Jihoon are classmate, even seatmate. Once Jihoon sat beside Junkyu, Jihoon spoke up, "kyu, until when do you want to being cold with strangers?". "I dont know either, hoon", Junkyu answered with his head still looking at the window. Jihoon sighed and said, "okay, now why did you being cold to strangers?", Jihoon asked. Junkyu sighed and answered, "I don't know hoon, I just-""no, don't answer it with the same answer as we asked the same question to you before. C'mon, you have to change kyu!", Jihoon exclaimed softly. "look, I'm still traumatized with that incident okay? I'm scared hoon, what if that thing happened again?!", Junkyu answered. "Junkyu, not every girls are the same in this world. You're just unlucky to meet and fell in love with that girl. There are many girls that's not like her and even better than her okay?", Jihoon said. Junkyu think deeply about Jihoon's words.

Hey guys, I know it's like too soon for the next chapter of the stories but I'll publish the next chapter everytime I have free time, so maybe I will publish more chapters in a time, but probably I won't publish any chapters in a time because of my school works so I hope u like and enjoy the stories! And again sorry for the typo and my bad english:D