[Chapter 7]

• Junkyu POV •
We sat on the sofa and had a little talk with Jihoon's mom. Then, Jihoon went upstairs, going to his sister's room, Yejin. I saw Jennie noona kept her eyes on him as he went upstairs, which she was obviously looked that she want to go upstairs too. The boys started to talk with Jihoon's mom and a few minutes later, Jennie noona excuse herself to go upstairs. Not long after that, Jihoon came back from upstairs with a puffed eyes, obviously he's crying upstairs.

He sat beside me at the sofa and I ask, "What happened?". "Nothing, I just feel that Yejin don't deserve a brother like me. I failed protecting her kyu, I feel failed as a brother", he answered with a sad gaze. "Jihoon, you're a great brother. You're the best of the best. You being the best brother with your own ways. Can you imagine what will happen to her if you're not there to calm herself down? Her condition must be worse than this, bro!", I said trying to support him. He looked calmed a little bit as I sigh in relief and he said "Thank you, bro.". "No problem", I answered with a smile.

He then said, "Junkyu-ya, can you help me?" "Anything hoon-ah", I answered. "I want you to be the one protecting my sister when I'm not around, can you do that for me?", he said as he looked full of hopes. "Why me?", I asked to him. "Because I saw you before. I think you're the person that can protect Yejin the best, even better than me protecting her", he answered. I kinda feel weird because it's so sudden but I felt happy at the same time because I'm the person that he trust the most, in a way he's the closest with me among the others. I then accepted his request and he thanked me a lot, like A LOT.

And then I asked "Jihoon-ah, I still don't get it why you guys so worried at Yejin, I mean she just got a nosebleed", I asked him. He then explains everything about what Yejin had (at the previous chapter), and I asked "Why don't I know about this? And how Jennie noona knows?". "You moved to Australia at middle school and when you moved, Yejin just got back to Korea. Your sister knows it because she used to play with Yejin a lot before Yejin diagnosed a cancer, so that's how she knows", he answered as I nod in understand.

• Jihoon POV •
I already told the other boys that Yejin was alright as the other boys looked worried before. I also already told Junkyu about Yejin. And currently we were all (treasure) watching movie on the TV, and then I heard some footsteps from the stairs. I look at the stairs and see the girls coming downstairs with Yejin. I immediately run to the stairs and approach the girls to the TV room. The other boys start to ask Yejin if she was okay and she said that she was extremely okay.

We have finished a movie. Mashiho, Asahi, Jaehyuk, Junghwan, Hyunsuk and Yoshi were leaving already. Me, Junkyu, Haruto, Jeongwoo, Yedam and Doyoung were currently playing games while the girls are in the kitchen, making dinner. My mother left the house earlier to go after my dad, well my dad kinda needs help there. About 30 minutes later, I hear Soyeon shout, "Dinner's ready!!" And the boys immediately run to the dining room and take their seats.

Hey guys, so this is the last chapter that I'll be uploading for this time. I don't know when will I upload the next chapter but I'll try to upload it ASAP. Sorry for typo and my bad english, I hope u enjoy! Love u🥰