[Chapter 8]

• A/N POV •

A week later...

So Junkyu have been protecting Yejin and he get closer to her and today there's an event at their school and the upper grade student council members are the people in charge of the event. The lower grade student council members didn't cooperate with the upper grade members in this event because basically the lower grade members' work are just helping the older one, so they didn't work much during this kind of activities.

The event start with an opening ceremony and right now all of SOPA students were at the outdoor hall, under the sun listening to the principal speech. Well actually not listening at him because the students never and will never paying attention to the principal's speech. The upper grade student council members were now watching at the students to see and evaluate them for mistakes. Yejin was standing at the back of her class line with Soyeon and Chaerin. They were at the same class. And some of the upper grade student council members were standing behind them so they couldn't talk and play that much.

• Junkyu POV •

I'am now watching the students at the hall and I spot Yejin standing at the back of the line. I see Jihoon standing behind her and obviously he was protecting Yejin while watching the others. I then come to him and join him standing behind Yejin with Mashiho. I see her laughing around with Soyeon and Chaerin which makes me smile. 'why am I smiling?' I thought in confusion.

"Hey, I wanna ask you two a question", Jihoon said to me and Mashiho which makes me stop looking and Yejin and paying my attention to him. "Sure, go ahead", Mashiho said. "What do you guys think about my sister?", me and Mashiho are looking at each other for a while and Mashiho say, "Well I think she's nice. She's caring, she's kind, she's fun but she's being annoying at some time like you. But that what makes she's a fun and not boring person, and she's..", Mashiho stop and I say, "And she's...?". "And she's beautiful", Mashiho continues. "And what about you Junkyu?", Jihoon asked. "Well I agree with Mashiho but I've never seen her annoying side. Is she that annoying as Jihoon, Mashi?" "Well she's not that annoying compare to Jihoon, but she's really fun to play with!", Mashiho said.

At this time, I feel like I wanna be closer to her. And then, I remember what Jihoon said to me at the class. 'maybe I really should open my heart for another girl', I thought. Then, I hear something falling on the ground. When I turn my head towards the sound, I was shocked seeing Yejin lay down the floor with a blood on her nose.

Hey so I'm back again. Sorry for typo and my bad english and I hope you guys enjoy my story