[Chapter 12]

• Yejin POV •

A week later...

It's been a week since I'm staying in the hospital. Chaerin already told me about the medical treatment to help me live longer, but I refused it. I just going to enjoy my life starting now. Today, the doctor allow me to go home but I can't go to school for a few days, so I'm going stay at home along it. My friends and my brother's friends said that they'll visit me after school everyday so that I won't get bored.

"Are you done, Jinnie?", my beloved brother asked me. "Yeah, I'm done. Let's go!", I said exitedly because finally I can go home. Oh yeah, my brother's friends already know about it, y'know my life period. But I still not allowing them to tell Junkyu.

I hop on the car and Jihoon oppa started to drive us home. "So you like him, huh?", Jihoon oppa said. I frowned and Jihoon oppa continues, "I mean Junkyu, huh? gosh you're so slow, pfftt", he said which annoyed me. I look out to the car window along the ride and he always try to get my apology. "Yejin okay I'm sorry. Please don't be mad, pleaaseee", he said begging to me. But actually, I'm not mad at him. I prank him, HAHA it's PAYBACK time!

We arrived at our home and I quickly get out of the car and run to the house. Jihoon oppa just let out a chuckle while shooking his head. I forgot to tell you that today is school day, but Jihoon oppa take a day off. Aww what a lovely brother. Eww NO, just kidding.

It's 2.15 right now and that mean my friends will be here soon. 'ding.. dong...', the bell ring and I quickly run towards the door and open it. It reveal my friends! Jennie eonnie, Soyeon and Chaerin were coming with Hyunsuk oppa, Yedam oppa, Doyoung, Haruto, Mashiho oppa and ofc Junkyu oppa.

I notice there's something strange here and I realize that Soyeon and Mashiho oppa were holding hands. I throw a suspicious glare to them and Soyeon is just chuckling. "What is it? What did I miss?", I said to them. "Were together now. Thanks to you", Mashiho said with a wide smile and I frowned. "Thanks to me for what?", I asked. "Were getting closer at the hospital when you faint and that make us together.", Soyeon answered while she was staring Mashiho and so do Mashiho. "eww, gross. But by the way, come in!", they laugh and enter the house.

I stand beside the door as they walk inside the house. Junkyu oppa enter the house last and he stopped when I about to close the door which makes me stop too. "What's wrong?", I asked him. He's not answering me, he just look at me straight to my eyes which makes me blush and embarrassed. I quickly turn my face and he let out a chuckle. "cute", I hear him mumble in a soft voice which is barely audible. I think my heart has stopped beating.'Oh my god, Kim Junkyu what did you do to me?! My heart might burst because of you'. I thought.

"sorry, what are you saying? I can't hear you", I said pretending not hearing his words and trying to be cool to hide the facts that my heart was on race right now. "Oh, nothing", he said startled. "Hey, Jihoon! Can I borrow your sister for a moment?", he shout to my brother that sits on the sofa in the living room. "Sure! Just make sure you bring her back safely!", Jihoon oppa answered as he throw a wink to us. "Hey what's with the wink?!", I said. They both throw a chuckle and Junkyu pull my hands.

I'M SO EXCITED!! TREASURE WILL BE ON WEEKLY IDOL ON 30th SEPTEMBER!! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THEM! and have you guys seen treasure's performance on music shows? IT'S LIT! I'M GOING CRAZY BECAUSE OF HARUTO, JUNKYU, DOYOUNG, JAEHYUK AND JIHOON, AAAHH!!! make sure you guys stream I LOVE YOU and BOY! and I very recommend you to watch treasure's performance on inkigayo and music core😂🌚 MAKE SURE YOUR HEART STILL BEATING! HAHA see u on the next chapter!😉🥰