[Chapter 10]

• Chaerin POV •

I follow the doctor to talk to him. We talked inside Yejin's room. I had a bad feeling when I see Yejin. The doctor started to talk but it feel so hard to listen. I excuse the doctor to calm myself first. Once I calmed down, I let the doctor talked. "Yejin's tumor is growing bigger and bigger. It was growing fast. So, I predict that....", the doctor said. "Predict what doc? it's okay, we'll accept it whatever it is", I said with a sad smile. The doctor sighed and said, "I predict that she has only 1 year left to live".

My jaw dropped as I heard what I just heard, I can't it. My heart skip a beat and started to ache as I know that my best cousin is leaving me in a year. I hit my chest and can't control my body. And with that, I fall to the ground, crying heavily while the doctor is comforting me.

"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry. There's nothing I can do", the doctor said with a guilty tone. "no, it's okay. It's not your fault. But doc, will she be okay with a treatment or anything?", I asked the doctor while sobs. "there's one thing that we can do but she have to stay for a few months in the hospital and it's just helping her to live a few month long.", I don't know do I have to accept it or not but I'll let Yejin pick her decision.

After I calmed down, I go outside the room to meet the others with a bad condition. I see Jihoon eyes were puffy, obviously he was crying. The doctor let the others enter Yejin's room and excuse himself to continue his work. Jihoon sit beside Yejin's bed and he's holding her hands tightly, he seems crying. I then noticed Junkyu kept silent since we arrived at the hospital, I see his face looking so sad. I rearly seeing him like this, especially to girls. Soyeon was crying with Mashiho at her side, comforting her. Soyeon must be lucky to have her crush at her side when she was sad. Yeah, Soyeon had a crush on Mashiho, the Japanese cutie boy.

• Junkyu POV •

I don't know this feeling but I feel so depressed seeing Yejin like this. Chaerin condition was so bad after talking to the doctor, and with that I know there's something wrong. I mean, I know there's something wrong from the beginning but after seeing Chaerin like that, I know there's something that really wrong that Yejin didn't even know.

A few minute later, Chaerin ask Soyeon to accompany her to the bathroom. Probably Chaerin will tell Soyeon about what she heard from the doctor. They left the room and Mashiho come near Jihoon and I. I look at Yejin's pale face. And then, I started to think about Yejin smiling face. Without me knowing, a smile appear on my face. 'she's so beautiful', I thought. And with that, I quickly bring myself back together again, 'what am I thinking', I thought as I shook my head. Then I feel something was moving on my hand, 'I was holding Yejin's hand this all time?!', I thought. But feel something moving on my hand was a good sign cause she finally open her eyes.