1.friends

Hello! I'm Noah and this is my story.

" Thank god it's the weekend" I said watching tv on my couch with my friends.

" yea but it sucks that the weekend is only two days , and Sunday doesn't really count. " David said with his eyes closed and hands behind his head.

" Noah , David shut up." said Emma and Olivia in unison. They we're really into the show.

" Noah, David shut up." David mocked laughing.

David got a glare from Emma. uh oh I know that look. " I'm gonna kill you!" Emma jumped on David who accidentally hit Olivia who thought it was me. The tv show was forgotten while we was play fighting.

{15 minutes later}

" that felt so good." Emma said trying to breathe and trying not to laugh. I had to admit it was pretty fun.

David eyed her " yea it was fun for you ,but it was a war for me."

Olivia rolled her eye's smiling" Noah what time is it?"

I checked my watch " it's 9:30 " it sucks they have to go. I love hanging out with them. I met them in 6th grade so we're really close. And I don't like being alone. My mom's going to get off of work in the morning and my dad isn't around.

It's like Emma saw my thoughts" we can stay if you want , you know our parents would say yes"

I was so excited I could practicality fly . " call first for they won't think you was kidnapped" next thing I know they all hung up their phones.

" I'm guessing all our parents said yes , so you wanna go watch some horror movies " David said with a raised eyebrow." This is why me and David are friends.

" I like your thinking bro" I said as I walked towards my room.

" me and Olivia call the bed" Emma said running past me. Yup every time we spend the night together two of us get the floor and blankets and the other gets a bed and blankets. The only thing is Emma and Olivia can't sleep with us because they claim we fight to much in our sleep. so the guys are Alwaysss stuck on the floor.

" really Emma at least give us a chance " David said getting the pillows and blankets.

" nope " she said laying in my bed laughing.

" don't call us when you get scared" I mumbled while laying on the ground next to David.

{ a hour and thousands of screams later}

Everyone was sleep. well everyone except me. I was always the last one up. I was still watching the movie when David mumbled something.

" please" he mumbled. My attention snapped on him . His eyes was closed and dark brown hair all messy. His face seemed so relaxed with a smile on his face. He looked so cute ! wait did I just call him cute?

" no don't ,please don't" David relaxed faced started to sweat and he started kicking. " please don't" he mumbled. Nightmares. David gets them a lot and he's never told no one but me.

I saw tears stream down his sleeping face" I'm sorry, don't hit me again" I started to shake him before he woke up the girls. " David wake up."

" no .. no..No" I didn't no what I was thinking. I layed back down and wrapped him in my arms. " shhh , it's ok no one's gonna hurt you. " He stopped making noise and I felt his body relax. This is so wrong on so many levels.

No this cannot be happening. I'm not gay and if I was I wouldn't be in love with my friend. At least I think.

But there was only one thought in my head. This felt right.

A/n I hoped you liked it. vote and comment :p