one

Kakyoin walked down the lovely streets, taking a look at the flowers beside him.

White daisies.

Frail and innocent, just sitting by the canal.

Admiring it's own beauty in the reflection of the water down below as the sun shines upon them.

Kakyoin, too, was like a daisy.

Gazing upon himself from time to time, wondering what life would truly feel like if he wasn't stuck just like the daisies by the canal.

Destined to stay in one spot for eternity until he rots.

Sighing, Kakyoin continued his walk to school, seeing other students.

He then came across a huge house with a lable at the front saying "Kujo".

He heard heard rumors of a self-proclaimed delinquent who went to his school with the last name Kujo.

Perhaps it was just a silly rumor made up by the boys, but sometimes Kakyoin would see male students run for their lives with bloodied up faces.

Maybe the rumors were true, but Kakyoin didn't really care.

He'd just have to ignore the delinquent for all he knew.

As he continued walking, Kakyoin spotted a crowd of girls squealing up ahead.

They surrounded a tall figure in black and kept on complimenting the person.

He thought nothing of it and kept on walking until he heard a male's voice.

"Shut the hell up! You're so damn annoying!" Kakyoin heard the man yell.

He looked up from the ground to see the figure in black yelling at the girls to make it even worse for him, since the girls began to fawn over him even more.

As he watched the tall boy yell at the girls, Kakyoin swore to himself that for a second that his and the boy's eyes met.

He squinted his eyes and brushed it off as something else.

He then continued his way to school.

Once he got there, he saw that the school was lively and fresh.

There were so many people there.

Kakyoin then thought to himself.

Each of them must have 50-100 friends. "But I have no one." He told himself.

It would probably prove useless for him to come to this school, because he could probably never make friends.

After all, nobody could see Kakyoin's Hierophant Green.

It was a stand that he himself could see.

Nobody else.

That was the reason he left so lonely.

Hierophant was the only friend that he had. His own soul was his friend. For 17 years straight.

That was the most heartbreaking part.

The young redhead finally entered the building, walking towards the main office for directions.

"Hello?" He cautiously asked.

"Good morning! You must be Kakyoin Noriaki, am I correct?" An elegant office lady sat behind the counter, her brown hair tied into a bun.

"Yes, I am. How did you know?" Kakyoin asked, a little surprised.

"Your mother came in yesterday to have a talk with the principal, dear. You look like the split image of her." The woman smiled.

"Ah, is that so? I'm flattered." Kakyoin slightly smiled, looking down.