ten

(BEFORE YOU READ, HERE'S A SHITTY EDIT I MADE ON ROBLOX OF THE TWO ON THE BALCONY)

It had been a bit more than five minutes. Loud squealing from the girls echoed throughout the room.

Annoyed, Jotaro yelled at them to shut up but of course, it didn't work since he looked so good in his outfit.

It made the other boys really jealous.

As the girls fawned over him, a sudden and loud shriek came from inside the bathroom.

A man suddenly ran out of the washroom, screaming.

"Help! Someone's been stabbed!" He yelled.

Everyone went completely silent.

Those words then sunk into Jotaro's head.

What if it was…?

No, it can't be.

He ran, lightning fast into the washrooms.

As he stepped inside, the sight before him made him utterly sick.

A hooded figure stood over Kakyoin's body, holding a bloodied knife.

Almost instantly, Jotaro summoned Star Platinum.

The stand hurled a punch so hard at the hooded figure that he was knocked down to the floor with a broken jaw.

The teen looked down, seeing the red-head in a pool of his own blood.

Jotaro knelt down and gently flipped Kakyoin over as security guards and police officers rushed into the room.

"J-jojo-" That was the last thing Kakyoin said before Jotaro hushed him.

Adrenaline rushed through him as he held the bleeding red-head close.

The police officers took the man with the knife outside, obviously arresting him.

The ambulance, however, was taking too long.

Not taking a second, Jotaro slipped off Kakyoin's jacket and vest.

He then proceeded to literally rip off Kakyoin's shirt, leaving his upper body bare.

The teen saw a huge stab wound on Kakyoin's stomach with blood flowing all over it.

It seemed that Kakyoin also hit his head on the edge of the sink while falling.

The poor guy's forehead was busted and bleeding.

Jotaro then grabbed Kakyoin's shirt, wrapping it around the stab wound.

Without any words, Jotaro picked up Kakyoin and began running with the red-head on his back.