epilogue

Holding your hand as wedding bells chime, I can't help but feel that all this time.. you and I were meant to be. For 17 years I was lonely, you see.

Ever time we spent together, made my heart beat way faster. All the kisses you gave to me made our love stronger. Melt away the loneliness of 17 years.

When I left you, my heart ached. Our blossoming love was gone into obivion and I had lost my way. The loneliness of 17 years came again.

Finding you after 10 more years made this empty feeling disappear. You're the only one I see, you're the only one for me. Remembering those 17 years makes me feel this way.

I felt guilt and I felt pain, but your love melted it away. The emotions you made me feel can't ever be felt with anyone else. Oh, those 17 years.

The times we danced, our love enhanced. I can't express my feelings for you because I don't know them myself. Those feelings of 17 years.

My love for you will always grow. My love for you won't ever go. Don't be afraid, my dear. I'll love you like when we were at the age of seventeen years.

Jolyne ran out of her school, back pack on her back and and a lollipop in her mouth. 

"Aye, Jolyne, see ya on Monday!" Her friend Ermes waved. 

"Yeah, homegirl." She waved.

 She ran all the way to the parking lot, seeing her father. 

"Hey, dad!" she wrapped her arms around Kakyoin.

 "Hey! How was school, sweetness?" The red-head placed a kiss on her cheek. 

"It was cool, dad. Anasui and F.F almost burnt up their muffins today." She laughed. 

"Oh? You kids are so bizarre." The red-head laughed.

 "Anyways, prom is coming up. Who are you going with?" Kakyoin asked his daughter, getting into the car. 

"I wanna go with Anasui but dad won't let me." Jolyne huffed, crossing her arms. 

"Oh? Ahaha, I'm sure he'll let you." Kakyoin laughed. 

"You think so?" Jolyne asked as they began driving back home. 

"Of course. He's your father and he loves you. You have a whole life ahead of you, kiddo." Kakyoin smiled.

 "Thanks, dad." Jolyne smiled.

 "I think you and Anasui should go together this year. After all, you're 17." Kakyoin patted the girl's head.

 "Hey, don't tease me like that, dad!" Jolyne giggled. 

The two laughed, driving back home.

 Life was better. 

Jolyne grew up into a cool young lady. 

Jotaro and Kakyoin were as lovey-dovey as ever, caring for their daughter.

Who else could ask for more from these two amazing parents?

THE END.