The Island

On an uninhabited island strewn across its empty beach is a young girl completely knocked out. She has very long curly brown hair with purple highlights, pinned back in low pigtails. The girl is dressed in a simple purple tank top covered by a light, pink jacket with soaked black sweatpants. Upon her wrist sits two hair bows and a purple bandana around her upper arm. The leaves of the trees rustle, startling the girl enough to awaken her. She slowly opens her eyes, revealing them to be brown, and sits up. All around her are all sorts of different animal noises, that she's not fully familiar with. Looking around all that's seen is sand, water, and a forest of green. The girl's eyes widen, remembering how she got in this predicament. The girl was on a cruise and a vigorous storm started.

She and her two friends, Shane and Lucas, that accompanied her on this cruise were heading to the pool along with some other teenagers from the cruise. The ship was rocking more than usual and the boat was lacking all the people as they headed to the top deck to go swimming. They probably should've taken that as a sign something was wrong. The group arrived at the top deck, stepping out and realizing the disaster happening before them. The crew noticed them and yelled at them to head inside to their rooms, but it was too late. That was when a huge wave swept them off the ship and into the violent ocean below.

Before the whole group was out of the girl's sight, she surrounded each person in a protective bubble. The bubbles caused each member encased to pass out and stay asleep until they reach a safe place like an island, bursting right before they open their eyes or anyone that is nearby besides the caster.

A faint shout of a crew member saying 'no' is heard before the girl falls asleep herself.

Shaking away the vague memory, she stands up, groaning as she does so and revealing her to be around five feet tall. Collecting her thoughts, she begins to walk around, looking for any signs of her friends and hoping those bubbles she casted kept them alive.

Alright, you've trained for something like this. Find things washed up that could possibly help me survive.

The girl looks down at her appearance, annoyed at having wet sweatpants. She decides to pull them off, revealing her to be wearing shorts underneath. She takes off her light jacket and rings out both pieces of clothing. Once she finishes, the girl drapes them over her shoulders and continues along the beach, keeping an eye out for her friends or washed up items. Spotting something ahead, she rushes up and picks it up, discovering it to be a khaki colored messenger bag. The girl opens it up to see if anything is inside. Digging through the whole bag, she only finds a small bottle of sunscreen, another bandana, and a pair of sunglasses in one of the zippers. She sighs, stuffing her clothes inside before she straps it over her shoulder and continuing down the beach.

"Shane! Lucas!" she calls out repeatedly. After a half hour, the girl sees a bubble up ahead and rushes up to it, finding it to withhold her close friend. "Lucas!"

Blond with a simple short but long cut, tall, mesmerizing green eyes, sexy, and muscles. This is the way the girl would describe Lucas. She's thought he was angelic since the day they met. The two are in the same grade, but he's one year older at sixteen. They don't go to the same school, so they don't know each other as much as she would like. He is wearing a blue and white striped tank top and navy blue bathing suit bottoms.

She kneels down next to him and pops the bubble. She places her ear against his chest, listening for the beating of his heart. His heart beat is slow.

With the heart beating this slow a normal person would be dead. There is something that's keeping him alive, but I don't know what, it's not normal.

The girl summons up some power, places her hands on his chest, and heals him. All the internal damage heals and his heart returns to a normal beat again.