Chapter 5: Ostentatious, Is That You?

‘Coold is trying to add me?’

Ye Lingchen raised his eyebrows ever so slightly. He could feel the beautiful streamer’s rage through the screen. He wondered if she was adding him so she could scold him.

Ye Lingchen pondered about that in his mind while he clicked the approve button at once.

‘I’m only capable of gaining so many fans in such a short period due to Coold. This person is a divine magnet that draws in fans. There’s no reason for me to reject her request at all.’

“Did you do that intentionally?” Coold sent over a voice clip followed by three angry emoticons.

“No,” replied Ye Lingchen softly.

Coold reckoned that Ye Lingchen was trying to entrap her and made her lose all three rounds of her earlier solo matches intentionally.

“Then you must have done it out of ill intentions!” Three more angry emoticons followed once again.

“I didn’t.” Ye Lingchen added an innocent-looking emoticon.

“You have to make it up to me. Be my carry player.” Coold sent over a pity-looking emoticon soon afterward.

“Alright, sure!” Ye Lingchen agreed with a grin.

The fan magnet had actually proposed to team up with him. This was simply as good as pennies from heaven.

In the next moment, a conversation request bubble popped up. Ye Lingchen hesitated for a moment before he hit the approve button.

“Err… hello.”

“Hmmph!” A cold groan was heard from the other end of the conversation. Next, a sweet female voice was heard. “I’m telling you now that I won’t let you off if you make me lose in his round!”

‘Her voice sounds so charming despite her anger. It is no wonder that she is such a popular streamer.’

Ye Lingchen exclaimed with emotion in his heart. He then assured Coold repeatedly before he teamed up with Coold and joined the queue.

[F*ck. What’s going on? Why is Coold Goddess suddenly teaming up with Y-God now?]

[Goddess, what happened to solo matchmaking. You’ve changed…]

[F*ck you! My goddess will never fall into the enemy’s hand just like that. God, why are you so cruel!]

[Shut up, person above. I’m the first person that will object to this unionization!]

The live stream channel was boiling with comments. A number of fans expressing their objection one after another.

“Everyone, wait and see. The fellow has entrapped me into such a difficult situation. I won’t let him off easily for sure!” In the stream, Coold cracked into a smile with ill intentions. She displayed an outlook that appeared to be too profound to be fathomable.

[That’s epic. I know that Goddess won’t be so easily conquered. I shall wait and see.]

[Everyone, don’t ever head over to Y-God’s channel as an informer. Hah-hah-hah, this is going to be interesting for sure…]

[So it turns out that Coold has some other plans of her own. Hah-hah-hah. A moment of silence for Y-God.]

[A moment of silence +1.]

[A moment of silence +10086.]

Only Ye Lingchen was still kept in the dark. He was filled with fighting spirit. He chose the Shadow Fiend skilfully then he embarked on the journey to mid lane.