Chapter 55: In Tears...

Everyone watched as Wu Yue ran onwards while Ye Lingchen started warming up. He occasionally rotated his body and neck, looking as calm as ever.

Even Lin Ao could not bear to watch this anymore, helplessly pressing his palm to his face.

This guy, just what was he up to?

“Five minutes’ up.”

Ye Lingchen got accustomed to the weights. By that time, Wu Yue had already begun climbing,

Dash!

At that moment, his body lowered, then sprinted forth like a cheetah.

Rushing up the slope, then jumping down directly in one breath in less than ten seconds!

‘Fast!’

‘Really fast!’

The crowd that did not think much of him was stunned. Their eyes wide with disbelief, too shocked for words.

Ye Lingchen’s performance was completely different from what they imagined earlier!

Fang Hong’s expression darkened, his gaze glued onto Ye Lingchen.

Next, crawling!

Ye Lingchen twisted his body, slithering forward like a snake. His speed was not much slower than walking upright.

Twenty seconds, electric fence obstacle course complete!

Up next, climbing!

Ye Lingchen was like a monkey. Using all his limbs, his body was as though it were weightless, rushing upwards at high speed.

At the same time, Wu Yue finally climbed to the peak. His face showing a confident smile.

His attempt at the obstacle course was almost perfect, even faster than his previous record by 30 percent. ‘That kid should be despairing now.’

Looking at his comrades, he saw the shocked expression on their faces. Even Chief Fang showed an astonished expression. He felt immensely prideful.

‘Are you surprised to finally see what’s really amazing? I am the man that’s destined to be the king of martial artists!’

Due to the pride he felt, he raised his hand to wave at the crowd with a smile on his face.

However, nobody reacted to his waving. Instead, the shock on their face was only growing.

“F*ck!”

Finally, somebody could not hold it in any longer.

Right after that.

“F*ck!”

“F*ck!”

Everyone blurted out in surprise, followed with their mouths opened wide, standing still like a statue!

“What’s all the f*cks for?”

Wu Yue was flabbergasted. Just as he turned around, he felt a gust of wind rushing past, as though a shadow just flashed by.

‘Mm?’

‘Where’s that kid?’

Wu Yue looked behind him, unable to see Ye Lingchen.

Turning around, his eyes almost popped out of their sockets.

He could see a figure jumping up and down on the high pillars, progressing at an unimaginable speed.