Chapter 30: Pet Wolf Pups

This wolf was definitely a purebred wild wolf. It was extremely aggressive!

Ye Lingchen was filled with relief in his heart.

Luckily he placed a wind chime in advance. If not for that, this wolf may have attacked them undetected. In that case, there would surely be casualties.

“You guys back off,” Ye Lingchen said solemnly.

With that, he then approached the wolf.

“Don’t go over there!” Xiao Feifei turned pale from fright, grabbing tightly onto Ye Lingchen’s clothes.

“Relax, I’ll be fine.” Ye Lingchen turned around and smiled while tapping Xiao Feifei’s hand gently.

Apart from Ye Lingchen, everyone else were stiff as a board, afraid to move an inch.

That was a wolf, and a wild one at that. Just the body alone was sufficient to instill fear into them.

“Grr…”

Seeing Ye Lingchen’s approach, the wolf lowered its body and emitted a low growling noise.

Director Li had a stroke of inspiration, recovered slightly from the shock. He whispered, “Quick, quick, ready the cameras, we must get this shot!”

Zhao Han was already filled with tears from the shock. Hearing that, he did not have the time to clean himself up. He stealthily adjusted the direction for the camera lens to point at the spot where Ye Lingchen was facing off with the wolf.

“Bro, this territory is under my watch. Give me some face and leave.” Ye Lingchen tried to subdue the wolf via courtesy.

ROAR!

That was clearly useless. The wolf roared, then leaped towards Ye Lingchen.

The wolf’s attack was streamlined under countless hunts in its lifetime, swift and fierce.

Ye Lingchen just only came to the realization that all the moves he had learned were ineffective.

With a roll on the ground, he narrowly dodged the attack.

‘I cannot let the wolf take the initiative to attack!’

The thought flashed across Ye Lingchen’s mind.

With a kip-up, he straightened his body. Afterward, instead of backing off, he rushed straight towards the wolf.

Earthshaker!

Ye Lingchen dared not hold back, both his fist rushing forth simultaneously.

Bang!

The wolf whined in pain, a predatory killing intent flared in its eyes. It then turned around and bit towards Ye Lingchen.

Iron Mountain Smash!

Ye Lingchen was also on the offensive. Grabbing one of the wolf’s legs, he turned around and slammed it with his back, knocking the wolf’s head out of the way.

Following that, he raised his elbow and slammed it forcefully onto the wolf’s neck.

The previous exchange was all in an instant, yet Ye Lingchen was already soaked in sweat.

The pressure of facing a wild beast is far more severe compared to a human.

If the attack from earlier were to hit a normal person, the opponent would not be able to stand after that. This wolf, however, was still brimming with energy!

He needed to find a weapon.

Ye Lingchen’s eyes darted around, searching. His body strung tight, all his cells were excited to the point of utmost alertness.