Chapter 33: Peed His Pants

“You’re doomed. How dare you assault an officer!” Xu Nan, being fearless, continued to give Ye Lingchen an icy stare.

Ye Lingchen shook his head, “The way you handle this is just too disappointing!”

“Lil’ Xu, what’s the matter?”

Another slightly chubby middle-aged police officer came into the bus.

Ye Lingchen released the female officer.

“Wang Dui, the criminal assaulted an officer publicly!” The female officer joined him.

Wang Dui first looked at Ye Lingchen, then asked in a calm and collected manner, “Can someone run me through the whole story?”

Very quickly, he pieced together the entire incident after receiving various input from the crowd.

“Wang Dui, it’s already evident that this guy is trying to scam and hurt someone. Furthermore, he dared to assault an officer. He needs to be severely punished!” Xu Nan threw a scornful look at Ye Lingchen.

“How many times have I told you, we must follow the proper procedure. We must not let our subjective bias and emotions get in the way, otherwise, we would easily resort to irrational decisions.” Wang Dui shook his head, then walked towards the middle-aged man. “Please show your IDs as well.”

The female officer pouted. To have the victims show their ID, that was just a redundant procedure.

However, the middle-aged man and old woman dilly-dallied for some time, unable to show their ID.

“You need your IDs to board the bus. It’s impossible that you forgot to bring it along right?” Wang Dui’s eyes narrowed slightly.

Finally, both of them produced their IDs.

Wang Dui gave them a quick glance, then his eyes turned cold, “These IDs are fake! Who are you?”

With the sudden change, everyone was caught off guard, at a loss for words with the ensuing shock.

The next moment, the middle-aged man’s eyes showed a murderous flash. He took out a flip knife that he prepared in advance, then put it to the neck of the besuited young man that was nearest to him.

“Nobody moves! Move away from me!”

The young man’s face turned white as chalk, almost passing out directly. He begged, “Bro, you’re a good man! It’s none of my business! I was on your side earlier, spare me please.”

“Shut the f*ck up! Another word and I’ll kill you!” The middle-aged man roared, his knife trailed down the young man’s neck, leaving a scratch mark in its wake.

“No more, I’ll say no more. Please don’t kill me…” The young man’s tears fell like a rain shower, his whole body shaking.

This… this…

At first, all the passengers on the bus hastily criticized Ye Lingchen, but at that moment, words failed them.

Those that were near shrunk away, wanting nothing more than to hide under their seats.

“Wang Dui, this…” The female officer was flabbergasted, clueless on what to do.

“Save your words, just back off…” Wang Dui replied with an ashen face.

“Back off all of you! Let us down the bus! I’ll kill those that get in my way!” The middle-aged man held onto the young man, slowly making his exit.

Along the way, the young man’s legs shook, a stream of liquid flowed forth.

He peed his pants!