18) I-Island

Sorry for the wait but this is a long ass chapter and it took me a little longer to write it but I recap everything that happens in the movie (I'll do the same thing for the second movie). So grab popcorn and coke which will take you a while to read this chapter.

We see Izuku, Izumi, Inko and Toshinori Yagi on a plane bound for I-Islnand for the I-Expo.

Izumi: Mom, Dad, Izuku! We have arrived! Look there!

The 4 then leaned over to the window to see I-Island in all its glory.

Toshinori: Exactly as I remembered it.

The Yagi family then got off the plane, shortly after Toshinori transformed into a buff version. All Might then took the family to its meeting point with ...

???: Uncle Might!

The family then turned to the voice they just heard.

All Might: Melissa!

All Might then hugged the girl. The girl in question has long blond hair and is slightly taller than Izuku (Izuku 1.66 cm, Melissa 1.69 cm. For our English and American readers they are Izuku 5'5¼ and Melissa 5'6½)

All Might: Izuku, Izumi, Inko. let me introduce you to Melissa Shield, daughter of D ...

Izuku: Are you David Shield's daughter? Your dad is great and I personally love the job he does! Nice to meet you, I'm Izuku Yagi.

Melissa: Oh, You are the winner of the U.A. sports festival! You were amazing!

Izuku: Thank you very much.

Izumi: Hey, very pleased, I'm Izumi Yagi.

Melissa: Oh, and you're her sister, the second to U.A. sports festival. You put up a good fight in the last fight!

Izumi: Thank you very much, although in the end, Midori beat me.

Melissa: Midori?

Izumi: Oh yeah, that's the nickname our friends and I decided on izuku.

Melissa: Oh, cool! Can I call you Midori too?

Izuku: Well, since you call dad Uncle Might it's like we're cousins, so sure.

Melissa: Wait, dad? Uncle Might you didn't tell me you had kids!

All Might: Yes, you're right Melissa. I'm sorry I slipped my mind. Why don't we go introduce Izuku and Izumi to David?

Melissa: Sure! Dad will be happy to hear that his best friend has two children.

The Yagi family and Melissa then headed for Dr. Shield's lab. All Might then made a spectacular entrance, while David was surprised to see his old friend.

David: Toshinori! It's been years since we last met.

All Might: Eh, already David. Plus today I'd like to introduce you to two very special people. You already know my wife Inko, but I would like to introduce you to our 2 children: Izuku and Izumi.

Both: Nice to meet you Mr. Shield.

David: W-wait, you have two kids, and you never told me? However there is no need for formalities, call me Uncle David if you want.

Izumi: Ok uncle David.

David: Why didn't you ever tell me you have two kids?

All Might: Honestly? I always forgot every time I wanted to tell you.

David: ... Knowing you, it's not the most senseless thing that can happen with you around.

David then noticed smoke coming out of Toshinori, indicating that he had reached the time limit for his transformation.