"They WILL die.... "

Kylo's hot tongue slid up your folds. From top to bottom he devoured every inch of your sex, making you buck your hips forward, grinding against his lips. Encircling your clit, he sucked it past his lips, gently nibbling on the swollen nub. Your head shot back against the wall. Your moans echoed through the training hall.

Kylo pushed your hips against the wall, holding them in place with his massive hands. Dropping his head further, he sank his tongue inside your cunt, bobbing in and out before slowly trailing back to your swollen nub. Your legs twitched at his movement, your body shaking from the pleasure coursing through it. Your climax was close already.

"Kylo...." You whimpered out his name, losing control, as every twirl of his tongue sent you spiraling. Kylo growled loudly, the animalistic sound coming deep from his belly. His hands moved from your hips to your rump as he placed both legs over his shoulders, now positioning you for proper consumption.

"Fuck!" You screamed out when your back slammed against the wall and his lips completely devoured your folds. Your breasts heaved up and down, the nipples hardening under his stare. You couldn't keep your hands above your head any longer. Like a primal need, you had to touch him. You dropped your arms, allowing your fingers to run through his black hair, clutching the tresses in your fists as he lapped you up.

Moaning loudly as his mouth supplied every pleasure possible, your body began to shake, your climax even closer now. You tried keeping a hold on his dark locks, but soon the force returned, locking your arms to your sides.

"I said no touching." His voice growled inside your mind. "Do it again and I'll stop all together." His voice played in your thoughts, dealing his orders and threats while his mouth still tormented your sex. His large hands groped your rump until the force grew, holding your body against the wall and freeing his digits for further exploration.

Your breath caught in your throat as a single finger sank deep inside your cunt. Stroking your walls, making you cry out.

"Please." You begged at the bottom of a moan. "Please, Kylo...." you struggled against his force hold, willed your body to move but you remained still. His digits continued to torture your cunt, his tongue easing you into a climax when suddenly he stopped, pulling your climax away with him.

Standing to his feet, Kylo trailed kissed along your collar bones, down the valley of your breasts, until his lips sucked in a hardened nipple. While his mouth laid claim to your breasts, his hand extended behind him. In a flash, his saber flew across the room and into his hand in a loud metallic thud.

Before you could question his intentions, Kylo parted your folds with the heavy hilt and began gliding the weapon up and down your pussy. Kylo's eyes were dark, laced with lust and mischief. Without blinking, he ignited the saber. The red blade hissed to life illuminating the small space between you. The hilt vibrated, massaging your most tender spot, making you moan out his name again.

Kylo watched you convulse under the erratic vibrations of his weapon. You felt his gaze on your lips as they parted for air, the scrunch of your brows as your expressions painted your features with pleasure. Your breaths were shallow, coming out on small exhales and whimpers.

The feral commander moved the hilt, circling your sensitive nub, making your entire frame shake as the vibrations hit all the right spots. You were on the verge of breaking, ready to rocket into your climax....

"Take the saber." His deep voice growled his command. "Show me how you cum when you think of me. How you punish your little cunt when I'm not there."

You were hesitant at first, every inch of your body flushed red, blushing from his request. Slowly, you gathered the heavy metal in your grasp. The red glow of the saber lit his features, carnal lust plagued them as he watched you, eagerly awaiting your compliance to his demand.