Prince Ben X Reader

MWA HA HA! This isn't requested just wanted to do one of my own👍

"It time Y/n" Your annoying twin Mal tells you as you see Audrey walk away from Ben with Chad hightailing behind her

Mal and Evie walk away slowly with Carlos while Jay flirts with some girls.

You see Ben leaning against his locker as you put your best poker face on.

You slam your locker and turn to Ben "Hey Benny Boo" You say mocking Audrey and you hear Mal and Evie giggle from afar.

"Hey" He greets trying to hide his blush but doing a horrible job

"I just made a batch of cookies. Double chocolate chip, do you want one?" You ask while you hold up a bag that contains a chocolate chip that is a live potion

"Oh, I, uh, I've got a big game. I don't eat before a big game. But thank you so, so much. Thank you. Next time. Next time." He tells you while beginning to walk off

"No, yeah. I completely understand. Being careful of treats offered by kids of villain" You say with a 'sad' smile

"No, no, no." Ben disagrees but you cut him off

"No, I'm sure every kid in Auradon knows that." You tell him

"No, that's not it. No, no, no, I... I really do..." You cut him off again

"No, I get it. You're cautious. That's smart. Oh, well, more for me, I guess." You say and slowly lifting the cookie up to your lips. Ben snatches it way and takes a huge bite

"No, no. Hey... see that? Totally trust you. Totally." He tells you as you see his eyes change colour

"How are they?" You ask as you see Jay, Mal, Evie and Carlos stalk closer to you and Ben

"They're good. They're great! They're amazing! They're, uh... I mean, they're chewy and, and you know, they... is that walnuts? I love walnuts. I mean, uh, you know, the... The chocolate... The... the chocolate... The chocolate chips are... I'm sorry. Um... Uh, they're... They're warm and soft. And they're sweet..." He begins to trail off. "Y/n, have you always had that folded speck in your eyes" he tells you which caused you to blush.

Ben 'leaves' to go to get ready for the tourney game. When the four core tell you a good job. And leaves you flustered leaning against the lockers.

You decided that you would skip the rest of the day and go back to your dorms.

You open your door and slip in and quickly shuting it.

You turn around to come.face to face with Ben. You gasp and out your hand over your heart.

"Geez, Ben. Please make yourself known next time" You tell him deeply breathing in and out.

He doesn't respond which makes you look up at him in confusion.

Your eyebrows turn into a worried frown. You walk up to him and run a hand threw the front of his hair. He responded by kissing you, which made you tence up.

When he felt you weren't responding he slowly pulled away. He looked at you and you looked back. It was like his eyes where hypnotizing you. You felt like you where pulled towards them.

You lean in a kiss him again and he smiles a little. He pushed you onto your bed (You share a room with Evie and Mal) and starts to kiss down your spine. You let out quiet moans as he made his way further down your neck.

He took off your  purple jacket and black bra and began to suck hickeys onto each off your breasts while you were a whimpering mess.

Once he was satisfied enough he began to move down your body while taking off his own clothing.

He got down to your clothes clit and pulled off your pants and panties in one go causing you to gasp when you felt the cold air hit your clit.

He slickly ran his index and middle finger to your clit and pushed two fingers inside you causing you to moan and whimper.

He thrusted his fingers in and out of you in a fast pace and you biting your lip trying not to scream his name.

After a few more thrust you clenched around his fingers as he took that as a sign you where close.

He pulled out causing you to whine and him laughed at you.,

"Don't worry princess, you'll be screaming my name in a second" He purred in your ear causing you to shiver.

He smirked and slide into you without any warning. He looked at you fall apart underneath him, he giggled as you moaned but you cut yourself off.

He thrusts started sloppy but then got hard and more deeper with every thrust. He carefully took his hand with the golden ring on it and put it around your neck chocking you a little bit.

A few thrusts later. He felt you clench around his cock teasingly and he gripped your neck a little tighter causing you to gasp

"I would suggest to not do that" Ben tells you making your legs weak with his raspy voice.

You did it again because you were just on the peck of cumming when Ben's hand tightened around your throat throwing you off the edge. Your orgasm threw Ben over the edge to. He came and pulled out pulling you to his chest.

"Well.... That was, amazing" Ben comments making you laugh.

"It was. You better go before Mal gets here, she'll have a flip" You tell him causing him to laugh.

"Yeah, tomorrow, date. I'll pick you up, I have a special place in mind. Wear something pretty" he tells you as he gets dressed.

"Okay, deal" You tell him

He kisses you on the head as he walks out. "Love you" he tells you making you sad because he doesn't actually love you
and he won't remember anything when the spell disappears

"Love you too" you tell him as he smiles as left.

'i wish I could be with him forever' You silently tell yourself  as you clean up your mess and go for a shower